How to Transfer Contacts from Sony Xperia to iPhone Easily
Still troubled by how to transfer contacts from Sony Xperia to iPhone? Get this tip to solve the problem easily with just a few simple steps.
When we get a new phone, there is no doubt that contacts on the old phone would be the first data we want to transfer to the new one. As for Android phones, transferring contacts is pretty easy, because Android enables to save contacts on SIM. We change SIM, and we finish contacts transferring. But iPhone does not support contacts saving on SIM. If you are a Sony Xperia user, and you get a new iPhone 7, what steps can be taken to transfer contacts in this situation?
Generally we can transfer contacts from Sony Xperia to iPhone by the aid of Google account. We firstly sync contacts to Google account, then log in Google account on iPhone to move contacts. This method is practicable, but it is not so easy for some users, especially from newbies. Besides, it works for contacts transferring only, but not including photos, music, videos, etc. So in this tip, we will recommend an easy-to-use Android transfer to help you transfer contacts from Sony Xperia to iPhone with just several clicks. And it is AnyTrans. You probably wonder why AnyTrans. And here is the reasons.
The Tool to Transfer Contacts from Sony Xperia to iPhone
1. AnyTrans supports two models of Android to iOS data transferring. You can selectively move some specific data type and title, and also all Android data to iOS in one click.
2. It covers wide range of data types. You can move contacts, messages, music, photos, videos, ringtone, call logs, calendars, zipped files, and other documents.
3. Besides to iOS device, you can also move some type of data to iTunes and iCloud directly.
4. A big concern when data transferring would always be the time-costing issue. AnyTrans promises you the shortest transferring time – less than 5 minutes, depending on the amount of your data.
5. With so many astounding and amazing features, it is just for FREE. Without spending a penny you can achieve Android to iOS goal. So why not download and install it now on your computer and follow us to move contacts from Sony Xperia to iPhone.
How to Transfer Contacts from Sony Xperia to iPhone with AnyTrans
Step 1. Open AnyTrans on PC/Mac > Connect Sony Xperia and iPhone to it > Choose iOS Mover > Then click Contacts.
Step 2. AnyTrans will show you all Sony Xperia contact information, then you need to check the ones which you plan to transfer to iPhone, and lastly click Send to Device button to start transferring.
If you would like to move all contacts from Sony Xperia to iPhone, you can try Content to iOS feature to help you with it under shortcut screen.
Step 1. At the iOS Mover homepage, scroll down to shortcut screen, and choose Content to iOS.
Step 2. After making sure of both devices being correct, check Contacts box, and then click right arrow to begin moving all contacts to iPhone.
The Bottom Line
If you are other Android phone users, such Samsung Galaxy, HTC, Huawei, etc. you can also choose this phone to phone transfer tool – AnyTrans to move any data you want to iOS. So why not have a free trial with it now?