Want to transfer data from iPhone 5/5s/6/6s/7 to new iPhone 8 (Plus) or iPhone X? This guide will tell you the most efficient and easiest way to make it.
This easy-to-use tool can help you transfer everything from old iPhone to new iPhone X/8 (Plus) quickly. Get it now and follow this guide to transfer data to new iPhone.
Now you just picked up your new iPhone 8 or iPhone X from box, and have activated it already. Then you want to know how to transfer data from your old iPhone to your new iPhone 8/X.
When it comes to transferring data to new iPhone, the traditional way is using iTunes or iCloud. You need to backup your old iPhone firstly and then restore your new iPhone from that backup. However, the backup and restore process is kind of time-consuming, and you cannot choose what you want to transfer. Besides that, you may meet unexpected restore error or data loss problem. You definitely want to avoid such annoying issues and prefer an easier and safer way.
Then AnyTrans is the solution. It’s one professional iOS data transfer tool that can help users transfer data from iPhone 4s/5/5s/6/6s/7 to iPhone 8/X directly. Easy to operate, no data loss and just choose the data you want to transfer. It will help you upgrade to iPhone 8/X smoothly.
Brief Introduction of AnyTrans
AnyTrans is one all-sided iOS data transfer software, which can help you transfer everything from iPhone 4/5s/6/6s/7 to iPhone 8/X effortlessly. With the super fast transferring speed, it only takes you about 10 minutes to transfer all the content to new iPhone.
- It supports managing and transferring 20 + types of iOS data and files, including contacts, messages, photos, songs, ringtones etc.
- It lets you transfer everything from old iPhone to iPhone 8/X at once, or only transfer the data you need.
- It will not erase any existed data on your new iPhone 8/X, in other words, you don’t have to restore your device.
AnyTrans is one 100% safe software that have no virus, all your iPhone data will be kept safe during the transfer. By May 2017, there have been over 16 million people downloading and using AnyTrans, to make iOS life better. Now download AnyTrans on your Mac/PC computer and follow the next part to transfer data to new iPhone 8/X.
How to Transfer Data from Old iPhone to iPhone 8/X
Part 1. How to Transfer All Data from iPhone 4s/5s/6s/7 to iPhone 8/X At Once
Step 1. Download AnyTrans, install and launch it > Connect your iPhone 8 or iPhone X to computer > Click Device Manager > Click the Device tab of your old iPhone. Then two options for you to choose: Merge Device and Clone Device.
Clone Device will clone all the data from old iPhone to new iPhone 8/X, and it will erase the existing data on iPhone 8/X. It will also move the personal settings.
Merge Device will transfer all the data from old iPhone to new iPhone 8/X, and it will not erase the existing data on iPhone 8/X.
Step 2. Here we choose Clone Device > Confirm the target device > Click the Right Arrow to continue.
Step 3. Select the data you want to transfer to iPhone 8 > Click the Right Arrow to start and wait for a while.
Part 2. How to Transfer Data from iPhone 4s/5s/6s/7 to iPhone 8/X Selectively
Besides transferring all the data to new iPhone 8/X at once, you can also choose to transfer some category content, here we take transferring photos from old iPhone to iPhone 8/X as example.
Step 1. Download AnyTrans, install and launch it > Choose Device Manager > Choose your old iPhone > Go to the category management window.
Step 2. Click Photos > Choose the album that contains the pictures you want to transfer.
Step 3. Select the pictures you need > Click To Device button to start transferring.
The Bottom Line
As you can see, you can transfer data to new iPhone 8/X easily and quickly via AnyTrans. So why not give it a try? In addition, you can also transfer data from computer to iPhone 8/X and vice versa. Everything will get easy with the help of AnyTrans.
More Upgrade to iPhone 8/X Related Articles:
- A Complete Guide to Upgrade to New iPhone 8/X >
- How to Back Up Old iPhone 4s/5s/6/6s/7/SE >
- How to Import SIM Contacts to iPhone 8/X >
- How to Transfer Data from Old iPhone to New iPhone 8/X >
- How to Transfer Data/Files from Android to New iPhone 8/X >
- How to Transfer Files from Computer to New iPhone 8/X >
- How to Sync iTunes Library with New iPhone 8/X >
- How to Restore iPhone 8/X from iCloud Backup >
- How to Restore iPhone from iTunes Backup >
- Top Tips & Tricks to Maintain New iPhone 8/X >
- How to Speed Up iPhone to Make It Run Faster >
- How to Save Battery Life on iPhone 8/X >
- How to Spare More Available Storage on iPhone 8/X >