How to Transfer Music from Android to iPod
Want to send songs from Android to iPod but do not know how? This guide tells you the easiest way to transfer music from Android to iPod. Just take 5 minutes to get it.
This easy-to-use iOS data transfer tool can help you transfer music from Android to iPod/iPod touch without effort. Download it prior to save your time and then follow this guide to make it.
In order to have a better enjoyment of music you just get a new iPod. In this way, you can carry this portable music player and listen to music wherever and whenever you like. But the problem is that most of your favorite songs are in your Android mobile phone. And it is more convenient for you to listen to music with iPod. You may really want to transfer music from Android to iPod so that you can enjoy your beloved songs.
As we all know, you just cannot copy songs from Android to iPod directly because of the different operating system. When it comes to this, you may think of the iTunes the first time. First, you have to transfer your Android music to computer; Second, add songs to iTunes; Third, sync songs from iTunes to iPod. But the process of transferring is quite time-consuming and it will erase the previous data of your iPod. So here in this guide, we will introduce you one iTunes alternative named AnyTrans to help you transfer music from Android to iPod easily and quickly.
Also Read: How to Transfer Music from iPod to iPod >
The Remarkable Features of AnyTrans
AnyTrans is one professional iOS content manager that can always put your favorite songs and other iPod contents in the right place.
- It can help you transfer music from Android to iPod/iPod touch directly.
- You can easily choose the songs you need, and it will not erase any data on iPod.
- Besides music, you can also transfer photos and videos from Android to iPod.
- Also lets you transfer music from computer to iPod and vice versa.
Now, download AnyTrans and follow us to send music from Android to iPod.
How to Transfer Music from Android to iPod
Step 1: Connect Android to the computer > Put Android in the Disk Drive Mode > Open Finder Windows > Devices > Android’s name > Open the Android and find music folder > Select songs you want transfer > Save these songs on the computer.
Step 2. Launch AnyTrans on the computer and connect the iPod > Tap on to proceed.
How to Transfer Music from Android to iPod – Step 2
Step 3. Click on "+" button > Choose the music on computer from your Android phone disk drive > Select the song that you want to send to your iPod > Click on Open.
How to Transfer Music from Android to iPod – Step 3
Step 4. After transferring finished, select all songs and tap on Send to Device to transfer these to iPod.
How to Transfer Music from Android to iPod – Step 4
The Bottom Line
As you can see, AnyTrans can help you send music from Android to iPod with ease. Why not download it and have a try? If you still have questions on this guide please contact us via email and we will reply to you as fast as we can.
What's Hot on iMobie
New iOS Data to iPhone Transfer Guidelines > iMobie Team·August 12
2016 Best iPhone Data Recovery Tools Review > Corrinla·August 27
2016 Best iPhone Backup Extractor Tools > Tom·August 16
How to Recover Deleted Text Messages iPhone > Corrinla·March 17
How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to PC > Kelly·August 06
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Transfer Music from Android to iPhone – This post will show you how to transfer music from Android to iPhone easily. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Music from iPod to Computer – Read this guide to learn how to transfer music from iPod to computer. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Music from iPod to iTunes In Minutes – Want to transfer music from iPod to iTunes but don’t know how? Read More >>
- How to Delete Songs from iPod/iPod touch – Read this guide to learn how to delete songs from iPod/iPod touch. Read More >>
- Transfer Music from iPhone to Computer – How to import music from iPhone to computer? This guide will help you solve the trouble in 3 easy steps. Read more >>
- Transfer Music from iPod to Your Computer – Don't know how to transfer music from iPod to computer? This guide may help you solve the trouble.Read more >>