How to Transfer Music from USB Flash Drive to iPad/iPod
Want to transfer music from USB/flash drive to iPad or iPod without losing data? This guide offers one simple method to help you make it.
This easy-to-use transfer tool can always put your important data in the right place. Now download it on computer and then follow this guide to transfer music from USB flash drive to iPad or iPod.
When talking about transferring music from flash drive to iPad/iPod, iTunes may be your first choice. Just like transferring music from computer to iDevice, you need to first add songs to iTunes and then sync the songs to your device. But don’t you think the process is time-consuming? What’s worse, you may lose some of the existing songs during the sync. So here in this guide we will introduce you one easier method to transfer music from USB flash drive to iPad/iPod. Let’s get it on.
The Tool You Need
To transfer music from USB or flash drive to iPad/iPod without data loss, one professional Mac/PC based iOS data transfer tool named AnyTrans can be your best assistant.
- It can help you transfer music from USB/flash drive to iPad/iPod directly, and it will convert iOS incompatible files to iDevice-supported format.
- It allows you to transfer music from iDevice to flash drive easily, including purchased or non-purchased songs.
- Besides music, AnyTrans also supports transferring photos, videos, podcasts, iTunes U, notes etc.
How about give it a try? Click here to download it on computer and then follow us to transfer music from flash drive to iPad/iPod in minutes.
How to Transfer Music from USB/Flash Drive to iPad iPod
Step 1. Launch AnyTrans > Connect your iPad or iPod to computer > Plug in your flash drive > Scroll down or click the button at right.
How to Transfer Music from USB Flash Drive to iPad/iPod – Step 1
Step 2. Click on Audio on the homepage > Choose Music.
How to Transfer Music from USB Flash Drive to iPad/iPod – Step 2
Step 3. Click on "+" button > Choose your flash drive and select the songs you want to transfer > Click on Open.
How to Transfer Music from USB Flash Drive to iPad/iPod – Step 3
The Bottom Line
AnyTrans can also help you transfer music from iDevice to iDevice directly. It will be your best iPhone/iPad/iPod content manager. Take a tour with AnyTrans now >
What's Hot on iMobie
New iOS Data to iPhone Transfer Guidelines > iMobie Team·August 12
2016 Best iPhone Data Recovery Tools Review > Corrinla·August 27
2016 Best iPhone Backup Extractor Tools > Tom·August 16
How to Recover Deleted Text Messages iPhone > Corrinla·March 17
How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to PC > Kelly·August 06
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Backup iPad to USB/Flash Drive – This guide will show you how to backup iPad to USB flash drive in minutes. Read More >>
- How to Backup iPod to USB/Flash Drive – Read this post to get an easy way to backup iPod to USB flash drive. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Photos from iPod to Flash Drive – Read this guide to see how to move photos from iPod to flash drive. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Music from Flash Drive to iTunes – This article will help you transfer music from flash drive to iTunes in minutes. Read More >>