How to Transfer Music from iPad to MacBook Pro/Air with Ease
Want to import music from iPad to Mac but do not know? This guide will show you how to transfer music from iPad to MacBook Pro/Air easily.
Download it prior to save your time before reading this guide on how to transfer music from iPad to MacBook Pro/Air. It will help you copy iPad songs to Mac in a few clicks.
Because of unexpected disaster strikes, you suddenly lose some or all the music on your MacBook. Luckily, the songs are also saved on your iPad, so you want to transfer the music from iPad to MacBook. Or you just buy yourself a brand new MacBook Pro and like to transfer your iPad songs to it as backup. Then how to make it?
You may have tried iTunes, and find that it only allows you to sync music to iPad but not the vice versa. What’s worse, it will erase the existing iPad data if you try to sync it with your new MacBook Pro. So is there any other way to transfer music from iPad to MacBook? Yes. One easy-to-use iTunes alternative named AnyTrans can be your best assistant.
Key Features of AnyTrans
AnyTrans is an all-in-one iOS data manager that can help you manage and transfer iPhone/iPad/iPod content with ease.
1. It helps you to transfer music from iPad to MacBook Pro/Air in minutes.
2. It allows you to transfer music from MacBook to iPad without data loss.
3. It enables you to send music from iPad to another device directly.
How to Transfer Music from iPad to MacBook Pro/Air
Step 1. Open AnyTrans > Connect your iPad to Mac > Scroll down or click the button at right to enter the category management page.
How to Transfer Music from iPad to MacBook Pro/Air – Step 1
Step 2. Click on Audio > Choose Music or Playlists.
How to Transfer Music from iPad to MacBook Pro/Air – Step 2
Step 3. Select the songs you need > Click on To Mac button to transfer music from iPad to your MacBook Pro/Air.
How to Transfer Music from iPad to MacBook Pro/Air – Step 3
The Bottom Line
As you can see, AnyTrans can help you transfer music from iPad to MacBook Pro/Air without effort. It can also help you manage iPad content in an easy way. So why not give it a free try?
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Transfer Playlists from iPad to Computer – This guide will tell you how to transfer playlists from iPad to Mac/PC. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Videos from iPad to Mac – Read this article to learn one simple way to copy iPad videos to Mac. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Music from iPhone to MacBook Pro – Read this guide to see how to copy iPhone music to MacBook Pro. Read More >>
- How to Import Photos from iPhone to MacBook Pro – This guide shows you how to transfer iPhone photos to MacBook Pro 2016. Read More >>