How to Transfer Music from iPhone to New Computer Easily
Looking for a solution to transfer music from iPhone to new computer? Just read this guide to get one simple method to help you transfer iPhone music to new computer without losing data.
Download AnyTrans prior to save your time before reading this guide on how to transfer music from iPhone to new computer.
Apple iTunes is one good assistant in helping us manage iPhone media files. However, when you try to use iTunes to transfer music from iPhone to your new computer, it just refuses to do it. So is there any other method that can solve this problem? The answer is Yes. One iTunes alternative named AnyTrans can help you transfer iPhone music to new computer without effort. Next let’s first take a brief look at this transfer tool.
Also Read: How to Sync iPhone to New Computer >
Top Features of AnyTrans
AnyTrans is one professional Mac/PC based iOS data transfer tool that can help you always put the important contents in the right place.
- It can help you transfer music from iPhone to new computer easily, and you can preview and select the songs you want to transfer.
- It allows you to transfer purchased or non-purchased songs without effort.
- It enables you to transfer songs from computer or iTunes to iPhone without any data loss.
- Besides music, AnyTrans also supports managing and transferring playlists, ringtones, photos, videos, podcasts, contacts, notes, etc.
How about give it a try? Click here to download AnyTrans and then follow the steps below to transfer your lovely songs from iPhone to computer.
How to Transfer Music from iPhone to New Computer
Step 1. Launch AnyTrans > Connect your iPhone to your computer.
Step 2. Click on Audio on the homepage > Choose Music.
How to Transfer Music from iPhone to New Computer – Step 2
Step 3. Select the songs you want to transfer > Click on To Computer button.
How to Transfer Music from iPhone to New Computer – Step 3
The Bottom Line
As you can see, AnyTrans help you transfer music from iPhone to new computer easily. So why not to have a 7-day free trial? If you meet any problem when using AnyTrans, just send an email to tell us, we will reply to you as early as possible.
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Transfer iTunes Music to New Computer – This post will show you how to transfer iTunes music to new computer. Read More >>
- How to Share Music on iPhone 6s/SE – Read this guide to see how to share iPhone music to iTunes, computer or another iPhone. Read More >>
- How to Get Music from iPhone SE to Computer – This guide will show you how to get iPhone SE music to computer. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Music from iPhone to iPhone – Read this guide to learn a quick method to transfer music from iPhone to iPhone. Read More >>