How to Transfer Music from Laptop to iPad
Want to transfer music from laptop to iPad but do not know how? This guide will show you the way to copy songs from laptop to iPad with or without iTunes
Download this professional iOS data transfer tool prior to save your time and then follow this guide to download music from laptop to iPad Air/mini.
A lot of people like to listen to music while doing other things like reading or writing. If you are one of them, you may want to copy some songs from laptop to your iPad for listening when using it. Here in this guide we will show you 2 ways to help you make it. Here we go.
Also Read: How to Backup iPad to Laptop >
Part 1. How to Transfer Music from Laptop to iPad with AnyTrans
AnyTrans is one easy-to-use iOS data transfer tool that can always put your important iPad/iPhone/iPod content in the right place.
- It can help you transfer music from laptop to iPad without erasing any existing data. You can also sync iTunes music to iPad with ease.
- It allows you to transfer songs from iPad back to laptop/iTunes easily, and even from iPad to another iDevice directly.
- It enables you to delete multiple songs from iPad to free up space.
Step 1. Download and install AnyTrans to your laptop and connect your iPad to laptop. Then open AnyTrans > Scroll down on the homepage and click on Audio > Choose Music.
How to Transfer Music from Laptop to iPad – Step 1
Step 2. Click on "+" button > Select the songs you want to transfer > Click on Open.
How to Transfer Music from Laptop to iPad – Step 2
Part 2. How to Transfer Music from Laptop to iPad with iTunes
iTunes will erase some existing data on your iPad because of copyright stuff, which means you may loss some lovely songs during the sync. And it may be a time-consuming process. If you prefer an easier way, just go to Part 1.
Step 1. Download and install the latest iTunes > Open it > Plug in your iPad.
Step 2. Click the Device tab > Choose Summary > Choose Manually manage music and videos in Options > Click on Apply.
Step 3. Click on File in the menu bar > Choose Add to Library… to add songs to iTunes library.
Step 4. Choose Music > Click on Sync Music > Choose Entire music library or Selected playlists, artists, albums, and genres > Click on Apply.
The Bottom Line
As you can see, AnyTrans can help you transfer songs from laptop to iPad in an easier way. Besides music, AnyTrans also supports managing photos, videos, books, apps and more. Start to Have a 7-day Free Trial Now >
What's Hot on iMobie
New iOS Data to iPhone Transfer Guidelines > iMobie Team·August 12
2016 Best iPhone Data Recovery Tools Review > Corrinla·August 27
2016 Best iPhone Backup Extractor Tools > Tom·August 16
How to Recover Deleted Text Messages iPhone > Corrinla·March 17
How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to PC > Kelly·August 06
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Send Videos from Laptop to iPad – Read this guide to see how to transfer videos from laptop to iPad easily. Read More >>
- How to Backup iPad to New Computer – This post will tell you how to backup iPad to new Mac/PC computer. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Music from External Hard Drive to iPad – This guide shows you how to copy songs from external hard drive to iPad easily. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Music from Laptop to iPhone – Read this post to see how to download music from laptop to iPhone. Read More >>