How to Transfer Music from Old iPhone to New iPhone 6/6s/SE
If you are bothered by how to transfer music from an old iPhone 4s/5/5s to new iPhone 6 or iPhone 6s, you can find a quick solution here.
Give a shot on this multifunctional AnyTrans to manage your iPhone music. Then read this guide on how to transfer music from old iPhone to your new iPhone 6/6s (Plus).
Apple will release the new iPhone 7 or iPhone Plus to the public on Sep. 16, 2016, if you plan to upgrade the latest Apple mobile device, here we prepare you a series of iPhone 7 upgrade guides, including back up old iPhone data, set up and activate new iPhone 7, transfer data to new iPhone 7, speed up iPhone 7, etc. Now check the full guide here >
You may recently upgrade to a new iPhone 6s or iPhone SE (both are good music player) and want to get your old music on the new iPhone. Apple users know it clearly that iTunes does not support transferring music from iPhone to iPhone. If you are sick of the complicated backup and restore procedure of iTunes, and want to transfer songs from an old iPhone to the new iPhone 6/6s in bulk, AnyTrans would be an ideal helper to accomplish it.
Transfer Music from iPhone to iPhone 6
You May Like: How to Transfer Data to iPhone 6/6s (Plus) >
What Is AnyTrans - Check the Main Features
- Get music from old iPhone to new iPhone 6/6s/SE without tedious restore.
- Transfer music from iPhone 4/4s/5/5s/5c/6/6s/SE to iTunes, and to PC or Mac computer.
- Put music on any iPhone, iPad, and iPod without wiping existing data.
- AnyTrans also supports transferring videos, photos, messages, notes, contacts, and more iOS data and files from old iPhone to new iPhone.
Related Reading: How to Transfer Music from iPhone to Computer With Ease >
How to Transfer Music from Old iPhone to iPhone 6/6s (Plus)
Step 1: Download and install AnyTrans on your computer.
Step 2: Run AnyTrans, and then connect your two iPhones to computer. On Homepage of AnyTrans, scroll down to get the following screen, and then click Audio and Music tab.
How to Transfer Music from Old iPhone to iPhone 6/6s (Plus) – Step 2
Step 3. Select the songs you want to transfer, and then click To Device button to transfer music from old iPhone to new iPhone 6/6s/SE.
How to Transfer Music from Old iPhone to iPhone 6/6s (Plus) – Step 3
Can't Miss: How to Set Up New iPhone 6 (Plus) >
The Bottom Line
AnyTrans can not only transfer music from your old iPhone to iPhone 6 (Plus) directly, it can also transfer movies, apps and any other type of entertainment file directly on your Apple devices. Meanwhile, don't forget to share this guide to your friends.
What's Hot on iMobie
More Related Articles You May Like
- Should I Upgrade to iPhone 6s/6s Plus – This article tells you the pros and cons of buying an iPhone 6s/6s Plus. Read more >>
- How to Transfer Data from Android to iPhone 6/6s – This guide shows you three ways to transfer data from Android to iPhone. Read more>>
- Best Apps for iPhone 6/iPhone 6s (Plus) – This guide tells you top 10 apps for iPhone 6/6s users. Read more>>
- Top Maintenance Tips & Tricks to iPhone 6/6s – Here are some useful tips and tricks to maintain your iPhone 6/6s. Read more >>