How to Transfer Photos from iPad to Mac
How to transfer photos from iPad to Mac? This post offers one easy way to import iPad photos/pictures to Mac, no matter iMac or MacBook Air/Pro.
Download AnyTrans free trial and follow this tutorial to transfer photos from iPad to Mac, iMac and MacBook. It’s compatible with iOS 9/8/7/6/5.
- Lost all the photos on the computer after reinstalling the system but they are on iPad
- Get a new computer and need to import photos again from iPad for backup
- Move photos from iPad to Mac to spare more space for music, videos and Apps
If you are struck in any situation above and want to transfer photos from iPad to Mac, this post is what you are looking for.
When it comes to transferring photos between iPhone iPad and computer, there is no doubt that the first answer emerge in our mind is iTunes. Indeed, iTunes does great in syncing photos from Mac to iPhone, but not vice versa. Fortunately, Mac is preinstalled with some fantastic photo processing applications, such as, iPhoto, Preview and Image Capture. All of them can be used to get photos off your old iPad or iPad Air/Pro.
However, all of these Apple Tools only supports transferring Camera Roll Photos from iDevice to Mac, that is to say, you can't transfer Photo Stream, Photo Library and My Albums photos from your iPad to Mac. In this post we will introduce to you a powerful tool - iMobie AnyTrans, which can help you move all the photos from iPad to Mac.
A Brief Introduction to AnyTrans
AnyTrans is the best-value iPhone, iPad and iPod content manager that helps transfer pictures from iPhone/iPad/iPod touch to Mac, or sync photos from Mac to iPhone iPad iPod touch easily. And all the photos, including Photo Stream, Photo Library and My Albums photos can be transferred to Mac, no matter iMac, MacBook or Mac mini. Furthermore, AnyTrans helps transfer music, videos, notes, contacts, messages, voice memos, voice mails, and more from iPad to PC/Mac as backup, and you can view them any time on your computer.
How to Transfer Photos from iPad to Mac with AnyTrans
Step 1. Launch AnyTrans from your Mac, and link your iPad to it with a USB.
Step 2. Scroll down to click on Photos tab. Here you can choose photos from Camera Roll, Photo Stream, Photo Library, Photo Share, Albums, etc.
How to Transfer Photos from iPad to Mac with AnyTrans – Step 2
Step 3. We take Camera Roll as an example. Tap on Camera Roll, and select the photos you want to transfer to Mac, and click the To Mac button.
How to Transfer Photos from iPad to Mac with AnyTrans – Step 3
Note: This method also can be applied to transfer photos iPhone or iPod touch to Mac.
You May Also Like: How to Get Back Deleted Photos from iPad without iTunes or iCloud Backup >
The Bottom Line
As you can see, it is quite easy to transfer photos from iPad to Mac with AnyTrans. You can easily copy photos between computer and iOS devices, and manage your photos better by editing, deleting, renaming, moving. Why Not Download AnyTrans and Give it A Try Now! By the way, if you have any question or any idea about AnyTrans or this post, please be free to contact us.
What's Hot on iMobie
New iOS Data to iPhone Transfer Guidelines > iMobie Team·August 12
2016 Best iPhone Data Recovery Tools Review > Corrinla·August 27
2016 Best iPhone Backup Extractor Tools > Tom·August 16
How to Recover Deleted Text Messages iPhone > Corrinla·March 17
How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to PC > Kelly·August 06
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Sync Photos from Computer to iPad? - Read this tutorial and sync beautiful photos from computer to iPad without erasing any previous photo.Read more >>
- Want to Transfer Music from iPad to Mac? - Step-by-step tutorial teaches you to transfer music from iPad to Mac in minutes. Read more >>
- How to Recover Deleted Photos from iPad? - Delete iPad photos by mistake? PhoneRescue helps you to get them back. Read more >>
- How to Make Slow iPad Responsive? - Your iPad work slowly? Read this post to make it work like new.Read more >>
- How to Import Photos from iPhone to Mac - Have no idea on importing pictures from iPhone to Mac? This tutorial is what you are looing for.Read more >>