How to Transfer Photos from Sony Xperia to iPhone Easily
Still troubled by how to transfer photos from Sony Xperia to iPhone? Get this tip to solve the problem easily.
Download this powerful Android transfer to move your photos from Sony Xperia to iPhone, as well as, messages, contacts, videos, music, etc.
Could someone please tell me how to transfer Contacts, photos etc from my Sony Xperia Z to my new iPhone 7?
I would appreciate all help I can get, I have so many important files on my Sony Xperia Z that I don't want lose
- A help asking from Apple support
As a Sony Xperia user, you just get a new iPhone, like the latest iPhone 7, to give a try with the different OS phone. But the question is the Sony Xperia has all your data, which can not be just left out, especially the photos. Photos help us recollect the pleasant moments in our lives at anytime and any place. But what can we do to transfer photos from Sony Xperia to iPhone?
A common method is with the help of iTunes. We firstly copy all photos on Sony Xperia to computer, then utilize the iTunes sync feature to move photos to iPhone. But this is not recommended. Firstly iTunes sync is not so easy, especially for an iPhone newbie. Secondly, it will horribly erase the exited data on iPhone. To make transferring photos from Sony Xperia to iPhone much easier, and protect your data from being removed, we recommend you a professional Android transfer highly - AnyTrans.
AnyTrans primally is an iOS data mannager, but now also becomes a great helper to switch from Android to iOS devices, with its new feature - iOS Mover released. Let’s have a look at what it is capable of,
1. You can selectively move some specific data type and title, and also all Android data to iOS in just one click.
2. It covers wide range of data types. You can move contacts, messages, calendar, WhatsApp messages, music, videos, and photos, etc.
3. Besides to iOS device, you can also move some type of data to iTunes and iCloud directly.
4. A big concern when data transferring would always be the time-costing issue. AnyTrans promises you the shortest transferring time - less than 5 minutes, depending on the amount of your data.
With so many astounding and amazing features, it is just for FREE. Without spending a penny you can achieve Android to iOS goal. So why not download and install it now on your computer and follow us to move photos from Sony Xperia to iPhone.
How to Transfer Photos from Sony Xperia to iPhone with AnyTrans
Step 1. After downloading and install AnyTrans on your computer, run it > Connect both Sony Xperia phone and iPhone to it > Choose iOS Mover at the top of it > Then click Photos Library option.
How to Transfer Photos from Sony Xperia to iPhone - Step 1
Step 2. AnyTrans will display all picture on Sony Xperia, and you just check the ones which you plan to move to iPhone, and then click the Send to Device button to transfer them.
How to Transfer Photos from Sony Xperia to iPhone - Step 2
Besides, if you prefer all photos transferring in one click, the Content to iOS under shortcut screen can help you.
Step 1. At the iOS Mover homepage, scroll down to shortcut screen, and choose Content to iOS option.
How to Transfer All Photos from Sony Xperia to iPhone - Step 1
Step 2. AnyTrans will notice you to make sure the source device - Sony Xperia, and the destination phone - iPhone, correct. After that, check the Photo Library box, and click right arrow to start the transferring.
How to Transfer All Photos from Sony Xperia to iPhone - Step 2
The Bottom Line
It is just as easy as you can see to transfer photos from Sony Xperia to iPhone. There just need three steps, with AnyTrans. So why not give it a try right now? If you have any question about this tool when you use it, please leave messages in the comments below.
Top Posts on Switching Android Phone to iPhone:
4 Tips to Switch to iPhone from Android > By Stephen. July 25th, 2017
Transfer Music from Android to iPhone >By Joy. July 25th, 2017
Transfer Contacts from Android to iPhone > By Tom, April 27th, 2017
2 Ways to Move Android Photos to iPhone > By Joy, April 26th, 2017
Transfer Messages from Android to iPhone > By Stephen. March 28th, 2017
Transfer Videos from Android to iPhone > by Stephen, April 27th, 2017
Transfer All Android Data & Files to iPhone > By Stephen, April 28th, 2017
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Transfer Photos from Samsung Galaxy to iPad Easily – This guide shows you an easy way to get photos from Samsung Galaxy to iPad. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Contacts from Samsung Note to iPhone Easily – This guide tells you how to transfer data from Android to iPhone 7 with ease. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Photos from Android to iPhone – This guide shows you a direct way to transfer pictures from Android to iPhone. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Videos from Android to iPhone – Read this guide to learn how to transfer videos from Android to iPhone. Read More >>