How to Transfer Ringtones from iPhone 7(Plus) to PC or Mac Computer
How to transfer ringtones from iPhone 7(Plus) to a PC or Mac computer? This guide will show you a 3-step way to sync/copy ringtones from iPhone 7 to computer quickly.
Get started with AnyTrans free trial and then follow this guide to learn how to transfer ringtones from iPhone 7(Plus) to computer without restrictions. Also supports other models of iPhone, even the new iPhone 8 and iPhone X.
iPhone 8 and iPhone X have been released for couple of days. A lot of iPhone users want to upgrade to new iPhone. But there still many users don’t want to get an iPhone 8 or iPhone X, especially for these iPhone 7 users. With your iPhone 7, you may purchase or download a bunch of ringtones to it. In case that you want to free up some storage and back up those ringtones to computer, we specially write this guide to tell you how to transfer ringtones from iPhone 7 (Plus) to computer with ease.
iTunes can help you sync ringtones from computer to iPhone, but when it comes to syncing ringtones from iPhone to computer, iTunes can’t make it for you. In this case, you need an iPhone data transfer - AnyTrans, which enables you to transfer ringtones from iPhone 7(Plus) to computer just in 3 steps.
For using iTunes to sync ringtones to iPhone, there is one thing you need to know. In the latest iTunes 12.7, there is no Tone tab that is to say you can’t use iTunes to sync ringtones to iPhone any more. Even Apple released a version of iTunes 12.6.3 that still has Tone tab, but this is not the version recommend by Apple, and Apple isn’t providing technical support for this version, only for 12.7. That is really a great pity in iTunes. Luckily, AnyTrans also can do what iTunes can’t do for you.
Tool You Need to Transfer Ringtones from iPhone 7 to Computer
AnyTrans is the best iTunes alternative that lets you manage your iPhone ringtones better. It has many outstanding features like:
1. It enables you to add ringtones to iPhone directly, any song, voice memo, and other audio files in unsupported music formats can be added to iPhone as ringtones without creating AAC version. Certainly, you can also use it to transfer iPhone ringtones to computer for preservation.
2. It works well with both PC and Mac computer, and supports all the models of iPhone, including iPhone 7/SE/6s/5s/5c/5/4, and the iPhone 8/X. Meanwhile, it also supports all iPads and iPods.
3. Beside ringtones, it can help you manage and transfer other 20+ types of iOS data like music, photos, videos, messages, contacts, notes, reminders, calendars, voice memos, bookmarks and so on.
Now, download and install AnyTrans on your computer and follow steps below to transfer ringtones from iPhone 7(Plus) to computer now.
How to Transfer Ringtones from iPhone 7 to Computer with AnyTrans
Step 1. Open AnyTrans and connect your iPhone 7 to computer with USB cable. Then scroll down and go to the category page.
How to Transfer Ringtones from iPhone 7 to Computer - Step 1
Step 2. Click on Audio > Select Ringtones.
How to Transfer Ringtones from iPhone 7 to Computer - Step 2
Step 3. Choose ringtones you need, and click To Computer button. You can click on the gear icon to select export path. Here take 5 ringtones for example.
How to Transfer Ringtones from iPhone 7 to Computer - Step 3
After the process finished, you can open the folder to check these ringtones.
Check Exported Ringtones on Computer
The Bottom Line
That’s all for how to transfer ringtones from iPhone 7 to computer, if you feel this article is helpful, you can share to help more people. Now take a tour with its free trial >
Top Posts on Backing up iPhone Contents to Computer:
Backup iPhone Photos to PC/Mac Computer >By Vicky, Dec.7, 2016
4 Ways to Backup iPhone Videos to PC/Mac >By Joy, Sep. 22, 2016
Transfer iPhone Text Messages to PC/Mac >By Joy, May 8, 2017
Transfer iPhone Contacts to Computer for Backup>By Vicky, Jun. 21, 2017
Get Music from iPhone Back to Computer > By Vicky, Oct. 13, 2016
1-Click to Back Up All iPhone Content > By Tom, May. 24, 2017
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Transfer Ringtones from iTunes to iPhone 7 – This guide will show you a quick way to get ringtones from iTunes to iPhone 7. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Ringtones from iPhone 7 to iTunes - In this guide we will show you how to get ringtones from iPhone 7 to iTunes. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Playlists from iTunes to iPhone 7 - In this guide, we will show you a no-data-loss way to do that. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Ringtones from Old iPhone to iPhone 7 – Read to learn how to transfer ringtones from old iPhone to new iPhone 7. Read More >>