How to Transfer Ringtones from Old iPhone to New iPhone 7/7 Plus
How do I get my ringtones back on my iPhone 7 from my old iPhone? Read this guide to learn how to transfer purchased and non-purchased ringtones to iPhone 7/7 Plus.
Download AnyTrans now to try its powerful features on file management. Then read on this guide to learn how to transfer ringtones from old iPhone to new iPhone 7.
Upgrading to a new iPhone 7/7 Plus is great, and you will not want to leave your favorite ringtones behind. That’s why you ask about how to send ringtones from old iPhone to a new iPhone 7. For your purchased ringtones, you can transfer them to iTunes library from old iPhone and then sync to the new one. This is a little bit confusing and your non-purchased ringtones cannot be transferred.
In this guide, we will show you a much simpler way to transfer ringtones from iPhone to new iPhone 7, including songs you purchased from iTunes Store or created or got from other sources.
Also Read: How to Transfer Songs to New iPhone 7 >
The Tool We Need
AnyTrans would definitely be the most recommendable tool to manage your iPhone 7 ringtones and other types of iOS content for the below reasons:
- Directly transfer purchased or own created ringtones from old iPhone to new iPhone 7.
- Transfer ringtones from iPhone to computer or iTunes.
- Put ringtones onto iPhone 7 without erasing data.
- It also supports managing music, videos, photos, contacts, notes, messages and more on iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus.
How to Transfer Ringtones from Old iPhone to iPhone 7 with AnyTrans
Step 1. Download AnyTrans for Mac or Windows. Open it and connect with your old iPhone and new iPhone 7 via two USB cables. Go to the manage page of the old iPhone with ringtones you want to transfer, and click the button at the right hand.
Transfer Ringtones from iPhone to iPhone 7 with AnyTrans – Step 1
Step 2. Click Audio and select Ringtones.
Transfer Ringtones from iPhone to iPhone 7 with AnyTrans – Step 2
Step 3. Select ringtones you want to transfer to your iPhone 7, click the Send to Device button.
Transfer Ringtones from iPhone to iPhone 7 with AnyTrans – Step 3
The Bottom Line
Besides ringtones, you are allowed to copy music, videos, photos and more from old iPhone to new iPhone 7. Why not download the free trial of AnyTrans to try it now?
What's Hot on iMobie
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Transfer Music from iPod to Mac - Read on this tutorial to find out how to transfer music from iPod to a new Macbook. Read more >>
- How to Put Music from iPhone to iTunes - Read the post to learn about how to put music from iPhone to iTunes on Mac. Read more >>
- How to Transfer Notes from iPod touch to iPhone 6/6s - Read this guide to learn a quick way to complete that. Read more >>
- How to Recover Deleted Music from iPhone 6/6s/SE - We will show you 3 potential ways to retrieve deleted music on iPhone. Read more >>