How do I get my ringtones back on my iPhone 7 from my old iPhone? Read this guide to learn how to transfer purchased and non-purchased ringtones to iPhone 7/7 Plus.
Updating to iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus is great. Some of you might want a brand new start, having new songs, new contacts on new iPhone, but some of you might don’t want to leave anything behind, especially favorite ringtones.
As is known to all, to transfer ringtones from iPhone to new iPhone 7, you should either create an iTunes backup and then restore iPhone 7 (Plus), or sync ringtones from iTunes library. However, this September, Apple launched iTunes 12.7 and many people has noticed Tones icon is gone. Although it is hard to admit, iTunes can’t be used to sync ringtones. Except for restoring iPhone 7 (Plus) from an iTunes backup, can we directly transfer ringtones from iPhone to iPhone 7 (Plus)?
In this guide, we will show you a much simpler way to transfer ringtones from iPhone to new iPhone 7, including songs you purchased from iTunes Store or created or got from other sources.
Also Read: How to Transfer Songs to New iPhone 7 >
– A computer (PC/Mac)
– Two iPhones and their USB cables.
AnyTrans, an excellent iOS data transfer, wins much admiration. It could help you directly transfer ringtones from old iPhone to new iPhone. Here are reasons why you will need it to transfer ringtones from old iPhone to new iPhone 7 (Plus).
1. AnyTrans transfers your ringtones directly from old iPhone to iPhone 7 (Plus), saving you lots of time to do backups and then restore.
2. AnyTrans takes your iOS data as priority. While transferring ringtones from old iPhone to new iPhone 7 (Plus), other existing data will not be erased.
3. You can custom ringtones for free from other songs. If you have some music on your computer, it could help you transfer them to your iPhone 7 as 25/40s ringtones.
4. AnyTrans can do more for you. It can also help you transfer ringtones from iPhone to computer, transfer ringtones from computer to iPhone which other ringtones maker definitely can’t.
Step 1. Download AnyTrans for Mac or Windows. Open it and connect with your old iPhone and new iPhone 7 via two USB cables. Go to the manage page of the old iPhone with ringtones you want to transfer, and click the button at the right hand.
Transfer Ringtones from iPhone to iPhone 7 with AnyTrans – Step 1
Step 2. Click Audio and select Ringtones.
Transfer Ringtones from iPhone to iPhone 7 with AnyTrans – Step 2
Step 3. Select ringtones you want to transfer to your iPhone 7, click the Send to Device button.
Transfer Ringtones from iPhone to iPhone 7 with AnyTrans – Step 3
Besides ringtones, you are allowed to copy other 20+ types of data from iPhone to iPhone 7 (Plus), such as music, messages, notes, calendar, videos, etc. Why not download the free trial of AnyTrans to try it now?
Product-related questions? Contact Our Support Team to Get Quick Solution >