How to Transfer Ringtones from iPhone to iTunes Simply
Want to transfer/copy ringtones from iPhone to iTunes but do not know how? This guide will tell you how to transfer ringtones from iPhone to iTunes library with an easy and direct way.
Download AnyTrans prior to save your time before reading this guide on how to transfer ringtones from iPhone to iTunes.
For a perfect ringtone you may have the desire to share it with your families or friends, and back up them on iTunes so that you will not lose them by chance. For iPhone users, you may always purchase movies, music, videos or podcasts in iTunes and use this excellent program to sync these items to your iPhone. However, when you try to sync iPhone ringtones to iTunes, you can find it doesn't support transferring contents from iOS devices to iTunes back.
Therefore, in this guide we will recommend you a professional tool named AnyTrans to transfer ringtones from iPhone to iTunes with 3 simple steps.
Tools You Need to Transfer Ringtones from iPhone to iTunes
- An iPhone with your loved ringtones and USB cable
- A computer with iTunes
- An iOS content manager - AnyTrans
Top Features of AnyTrans
If you prefer the easiest way to copy/transfer ringtones from iPhone to iTunes, one professional iPhone/iPad/iPod content manager named AnyTrans is your first and best choice. Why?
1. It enables you to transfer ringtones from iPhone to iTunes directly and easily.
2. It allows you to add ringtones from computer/iTunes to iPhone 8/X/7/SE/6s/6/5s/5c/5/4 without erasing the existing data on your device.
3. It enables you to export your ringtones to Mac/PC computer, another iPhone or iCloud for backups.
4. It also supports managing and transferring other types of iOS data like music, photos, videos, apps, contacts, messages, notes, reminders, etc.
How to Transfer Ringtones from iPhone to iTunes Library with AnyTrans
Download and install AnyTrans on your computer with Window or Mac version. Then follow up below 3 steps to transfer ringtones from iPhone to iTunes.
Step 1. Launch AnyTrans, and connect your iPhone to your computer with USB cable.
Step 2. On the category homepage, click "Audio" and choose "Ringtones" to enter next page.
How to Transfer Ringtones from iPhones to iTunes – Step 2
Step 3. Choose your ringtone and click to start transfer ringtones from iPhone to iTunes.
How to Sync Ringtones from iPhones to iTunes – Step 3
1. If you already upgraded to iTunes 12.7, you may find that there is no Ringtone or Tones tab in iTunes, but you can still use AnyTrans to transfer ringtones from iPhone to iTunes, ringtones will be save to iTunes library on your computer. You can check them in the folder:
For Windows computer (Windows 7 and later): Open: C:\Users\username\My Music\Music Media\iTunes.
For Mac computer: Home > iTunes > iTunes Media > Tones.
Or, you can directly transfer ringtones to computer by clicking the gear button and setting the export path, then click To Computer button to start transfer ringtones from iPhone to computer for backups.
2. AnyTrans can do more for you, not only ringtones, but can help you transfer other kinds of iOS data among computer, iTunes, iCloud, iOS devices. And here are some guides you may like:
The Bottom Line
As you can see, AnyTrans can help you transfer ringtones from iPhone to iTunes without effort. Why not download it to have a try? If you like AnyTans and feel it's really helpful to copy/sync iPhone ringtones to iTunes, please share it with other friends who may need help like you.
What's Hot on iMobie
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Transfer Ringtones Between Two iPhones – This guide tells you how to transfer ringtones from iPhone to iPhone with ease. Read More >>
- How to Set Any MP3 as Ringtone on iPhone – This post will show you how to make any MP3 as iPhone ringtones. Read More >>
- How to Convert Voice Memos as Ringtones on iPhone – Follow this guide to learn about how to convert a voice memo as a ringtone on iPhone. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Ringtones from Android to iPhone – This guide will introduce you a direct & free way to move ringtones from Android to iPhone. Read More >>