How to Transfer Ringtones from iTunes to iPhone 7 (Plus)
How to transfer ringtones to iPhone 7 from iTunes library? Read this post to learn two ways to putting ringtones from iTunes to iPhone 7.
Take a tour with this amazing iPhone 7 File Manager AnyTrans and then follow this guide to transfer ringtones from iTunes to iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus without erasing.
You may have purchased some ringtones in iTunes or created some on computer by your own, and when you get a new iPhone 7 (Plus) you will want to transfer some of your loved ringtones to it.
iTunes on your computer can help sync ringtones to iPhone 7, but may take the risk of losing previous data on your phone because of the data-erase rule of iTunes. Besides the traditional iTunes-way, we also introduce you a smart iTunes alternative to transfer ringtones from iTunes to iPhone 7 (Plus) without replacing data.
Part 1. How to Transfer Ringtones from iTunes to iPhone 7 without Erasing
If you don’t want to erase any existing data on your iPhone 7, try this way. AnyTrans is an iTunes alternative that helps transfer and manage your content on your iPhone 7 without wiping.
- Extract your iTunes library including ringtones, music, videos, audiobooks, voice memos, etc.
- Transfer ringtones from iTunes to iPhone 7 (Plus) without erase.
- Copy ringtones from old iPhone to new iPhone 7 directly.
- Transfer ringtones from iPhone 7 to computer or iTunes library.
Step 1. Download AnyTrans on your computer and launch it. Connect your iPhone 7 to computer via USB cable.
Step 2. Wait for AnyTrans to load your iPhone data and extract your iTunes library, click on iTunes Library to enter the manage page.
How to Transfer Ringtones from iTunes to iPhone 7 without Erase
Step 3. Choose Ringtones > Select ringtones you need > Click Send to iPhone button to transfer ringtones from iTunes to iPhone 7.
Transfer Ringtones from iTunes to iPhone 7 with AnyTrans
Part 2. How to Transfer Ringtones from iTunes to iPhone 7 with iTunes
Step 1. Open iTunes and connect your iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus to computer.
Step 2. Click the device button, and select Tones.
Step 3. Click Sync Tones > Choose "All tones" or "Selected tones" and then choose tones you need > Click Apply.
How to Transfer Ringtones from iTunes to iPhone 7 (Plus) with iTunes
The Bottom Line
AnyTrans also helps transfer contacts, messages, notes, photos, music, videos and more from iPhone to computer, or to another iPhone. Take a tour with its free trial >
What's Hot on iMobie
New iOS Data to iPhone Transfer Guidelines > iMobie Team·August 12
2016 Best iPhone Data Recovery Tools Review > Corrinla·August 27
2016 Best iPhone Backup Extractor Tools > Tom·August 16
How to Recover Deleted Text Messages iPhone > Corrinla·March 17
How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to PC > Kelly·August 06
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Add Ringtones to iPhone 7 (Plus) - Follow this guide to learn how to put ringtones on iPhone 7 without iTunes. Read more >>
- How to Copy Songs from iPhone 7 to iTunes – Read this guide to learn how to copy songs to iTunes from iPhone 7. Read more >>
- How to Transfer Music from iPhone 7 to Computer - Read on this guide to learn how to transfer music from iPhone 7 to computer. Read more >>
- How to Add Music to New iPhone 7/7 Plus – This guide shows you how to put music on iPhone 7. Read more >>