How to Transfer Ringtones from iTunes to iPhone 7 (Plus)
How to transfer ringtones to iPhone 7 from iTunes library? Read this post to learn two ways to putting ringtones from iTunes to iPhone 7.
Take a tour with this amazing iPhone 7 File Manager AnyTrans and then follow this guide to transfer ringtones from iTunes to iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus without erasing.
In the past, iTunes can help sync ringtones to iPhone 7, but may take the risk of losing previous data on your phone because of the data-erase rule of iTunes. Recently, in the latest iTunes 12.7 version, there is no ringtone syncing feature any more, since Tones tab has been removed. If you have upgraded to iTunes 12.7, you need downgrade to iTunes 12.6.3 right now for ringtone syncing. However, Apple official doesn’t recommend this transition version, without technical support provided.
So to get rid of the traditional iTunes-way issues, we introduce you a smart iTunes alternative to transfer ringtones from iTunes to iPhone 7 (Plus) without replacing data.
Part 1. How to Transfer Ringtones from iTunes to iPhone 7 without Erasing
If you don’t want to erase any existing data on your iPhone 7, try this way. AnyTrans is an iTunes alternative that helps transfer and manage your content on your iPhone 7 without wiping, but guaranteeing you 100% Safe & Security.
- Extract your iTunes library including ringtones, music, videos, audiobooks, voice memos, etc.
- Transfer ringtones from iTunes to iPhone 7 (Plus) without erase.
- Copy ringtones from old iPhone to new iPhone 7 directly.
- Transfer ringtones from iPhone 7 to computer or iTunes library.
Step 1. Download AnyTrans on your computer and launch it. Connect your iPhone 7 to computer via USB cable.
Step 2. Wait for AnyTrans to load your iPhone data and extract your iTunes library, click on iTunes Library to enter the manage page.
How to Transfer Ringtones from iTunes to iPhone 7 without Erase
Step 3. Choose Ringtones > Select ringtones you need > Click Send to iPhone button to transfer ringtones from iTunes to iPhone 7.
Transfer Ringtones from iTunes to iPhone 7 with AnyTrans
Part 2. How to Transfer Ringtones from iTunes to iPhone 7 with iTunes
Note: iTunes way is just available on iTunes 12.6.3 version, or earlier. But for iTunes 12.7, and later, there is no Tones tab, and no tone syncing feature. Please go to Part 1 to get the alternative method.
Step 1. Open iTunes and connect your iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus to computer.
Step 2. Click the device button, and select Tones.
Step 3. Click Sync Tones > Choose "All tones" or "Selected tones" and then choose tones you need > Click Apply.
How to Transfer Ringtones from iTunes to iPhone 7 (Plus) with iTunes
The Bottom Line
AnyTrans also helps transfer contacts, messages, notes, photos, music, videos and more from iPhone to computer, or to another iPhone. Take a tour with its free trial >
What's Hot on iMobie
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Add Ringtones to iPhone 7 (Plus) - Follow this guide to learn how to put ringtones on iPhone 7 without iTunes. Read more >>
- How to Copy Songs from iPhone 7 to iTunes – Read this guide to learn how to copy songs to iTunes from iPhone 7. Read more >>
- How to Transfer Music from iPhone 7 to Computer - Read on this guide to learn how to transfer music from iPhone 7 to computer. Read more >>
- How to Add Music to New iPhone 7/7 Plus – This guide shows you how to put music on iPhone 7. Read more >>