How to Transfer Ringtones from iTunes to iPhone Easily
How to transfer ringtones from iTunes to iPhone? Read this guide to get one simple way to get your ringtones from iTunes to iPhone.
Download and install this worth-having application on your computer so that you can make use of it after reading this How to Transfer Ringtones from iTunes to iPhone guide.
As we all know, there are many default ringtones on iPhone, but for many people they want their ringtones is different from others' and are forward to transferring own loved ringtones to iPhone. Of course, you can transfer purchased ringtones to iPhone by iTunes. But don't you think iTunes is a huge and complicated program to run on your computer? So how can I transfer ringtones from iTunes to iPhone easily?
In this iMobie guide, we will discuss a safer and simpler way about how to transfer ringtones from iTunes to iPhone.
The Tool You'll Need
- An iPhone with USB cable.
- A computer with ringtones in the iTunes library.
- An intelligent app - AnyTrans.
Top Features Of AnyTrans
AnyTrans is one Mac/PC based iOS data manager that is aimed at transferring and managing your iPhone/iPad/iPod content in a smart way.
1. It helps you transfer ringtones from iTunes/computer to iPhone without wiping the existing data on your device.
2. It allows you to transfer ringtones from iPhone to iTunes/computer freely.
3. It also supports managing music, photos, videos, contacts, messages, apps etc.
How to Transfer Ringtones from iTunes to iPhone with AnyTrans
This way is just apply for you having ringtones on your iTunes. If you want to know how to make a ringtone by iTunes, you can refer to this article.
Download and install AnyTrans on your computer, there are two versions - Windows or Mac for choosing. Follow up 3 steps to transfer ringtones from iTunes to iPhone.
Step 1. Connect iPhone on the computer with USB cable; AnyTrans will display the storage condition and content of iPhone. Then click "iTunes Library" to the manage page of iTunes library.
How to Transfer Ringtones from iTunes to iPhone – Step 1
Step 2: On the manage page of iTunes library, click "Tones" to choose the ringtones you need transfer.
How to Transfer Ringtones from iTunes to iPhone – Step 2
Step 3: Click "To Phone" button to transfer ringtones to your iPhone.
How to Transfer Ringtones from iTunes to iPhone –Step 3
After transferring you will find all your transferring ringtones are in your iPhone's "Tones" and you can choose any one as your ringtone.
The Bottom Line
AnyTrans takes care of all your contents of Apple devices, concentrating on transferring and managing. You can even transfer data from iDevice to iDevice directly. So why not give it a try? You can contact us via email or leave a comment in the comment section, we will reply to you as early as possible. If you like this guide, don't forget sharing it with your friends.
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Transfer iMessages to New iPhone – An easy way help transfer your iMessages from iPhone to iPhone. Read more >>
- How to Transfer Ringtones from iPhone to iPhone easily – This guide supports easily sync your loved ringtones to new iPhone. Read more >>
- How to Transfer Playlist from iPhone to Computer Quickly – Read this guide to help you transfer playlist to computer. Read more >>
- How to Transfer Music from iPad to Mac – If you need to transfer your music from iPad to Mac for backups, this guide can help you. Read more >>