How to Transfer Ringtones from Samsung Galaxy S5/S6/S7 to iPhone
Don’t know how to transfer ringtones from Samsung to iPhone? This guide will show you a direct way to transfer ringtone from Samsung to iPhone easily and quickly.
If you are new to iPhone, you may probably upset by the truth that the iPhone ringtones are tedious and you can’t set your favored music as ringtone. And in that case, you may miss the old ringtones in your previous Samsung Android phone, and wondering how can you transfer ringtones from Samsung to iPhone.
So in this guide, we’ll introduce an amazing tool – AnyTrans and show you the detailed steps to help you transfer ringtones from Samsung to iPhone directly.
Tool We Use to Transfer Ringtones from Samsung to iPhone
With this all-in-one iOS data transfer tool – AnyTrans, you can transfer 20+ types of data like ringtones, contacts, messages, music, photos, etc. among iOS devices, Android phones, computers and iTunes library.
1. It can help you add ringtones to iPhone without data loss. Moreover it enables you to delete ringtones from iPhone at once
2. It allows you to transfer your favored songs to iPhone as ringtone in 25 seconds, 40 seconds or original length.
How to Transfer Ringtones from Samsung to iPhone
Step 1. Transfer your ringtones to computer first > Open AnyTrans > Connect your iPhone to computer via USB > Scroll down or click the button at right to enter category management page.
Transfer Ringtones from Samsung to iPhone – Step 1
Step 2. Click Audio > Choose Ringtones.
How to Transfer Ringtones from Samsung to iPhone – Step 2
Step 3. Click “+” button > Select the ringtones you want to transfer > Click Open.
How to Transfer Ringtones from Samsung Galaxy s3/ s4/s5 to iPhone – Step 3
The new version of AnyTrans is coming soon, and then you could transfer ringtones from Samsung to iPhone directly. So just continue to pay attention to our update.
The Bottom Line
With AnyTrans, you can transfer ringtones from Samsung to iPhone freely and easily. So just do not hesitate to download AnyTrans to give it a free try, and wait patiently for the upcoming update.
What's Hot on iMobie
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Transfer Music from HTC to iPhone – This tutorial tells you an easy way to get music from Android to iPhone. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Photos from HTC to iPhone/iPad – Read this post to learn a quick way to transfer pictures from HTC to iPhone with one click. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Contacts from Samsung to iPhone – This post will introduce a powerful tool to help you move contacts from Samsung to iPhone/iPad easily. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Photos from One iCloud Account to Another – Read this guide to get a simple way to share your photos between two iCloud accounts easily. Read More >>