[Guide] How to Transfer Videos from Android to iPad Directly
Have no clue how to transfer videos from Android to iPad? Just follow this guide, which will share you the easiest way to transfer videos from Android to iPad directly.
#1 Android to iOS Data Transfer Tool
Download this user-friendly Android to iOS data transfer tool on your computer to give you a hand on Android to iOS data transferring. And you will find it is so easy to transfer data like videos from Android to iPad.
I just got a new iPad in recent days. And I want to transfer many precious videos about my son on my Samsung to the new iPad, how do I finish the task, any ideas?
Like above user, when you get a new iPad with bigger screen and high solution, the first thing you may want do is to transfer your videos, movies and photos from mobile to the new iPad. However, how to complete this task can be a tricky matter. Don’t worry. Here in this article, we will share you a professional Android to iOS data transfer tool to help you transfer files from Android to iPad directly.
The Tool You Need to Transfer Videos from Android to iPad
If you are searching for an efficient and safe way to transfer your nice videos from Android to iPad, then this Android to iOS data transfer tool is the best choice for you. Now, let’s get a more comprehensive view of it.
1. It enables you to transfer files from Android to iOS devices directly, such as photos, videos, music, calendar, contacts, messages, etc.
2. It works perfectly with Apple, Samsung, HTC, LG, Sony, Google, HUAWEI, Motorola, ZTE, and more smartphones and tablets.
3. It protects the transferring process so that there’s no personal information leaking out.
How to Transfer Videos from Android to iPad Directly
Step 1. Download and install the Android to iOS data transfer tool on your computer.
Step 2. Open it and you’ll see the primary window as below > Choose Phone to Phone Transfer mode.
How to Send Videos from Android to iPad in 1 Click – Step 2
Step 3. Connect your Android phone and iPad to the computer via USB cables > Check Videos > Click Start Transfer button to begin the process.
How to Send Videos from Android to iPad in 1 Click – Step 3
Remember to keep both the two devices connecting to the computer until the whole process is finished. If one of them disconnect accidentally, you will have to start over again. And how long the transfer process takes varies depending on the size of the videos you're transferring.
The Bottom Line
With above powerful Android to iOS data transfer tool, transferring videos or other data from Android to iPad is no longer a headache task. So, don’t hesitate to give it a try by yourself.
Top Posts on Switching Android Phone to iPhone:
4 Tips to Switch to iPhone from Android > By Lena. July 25th, 2017
Transfer Music from Android to iPhone >By Joy. July 25th, 2017
Transfer Contacts from Android to iPhone > By Tom, April 27th, 2017
2 Ways to Move Android Photos to iPhone > By Joy, April 26th, 2017
Transfer Messages from Android to iPhone > By Lena. March 28th, 2017
Transfer Videos from Android to iPhone > By Lena, April 27th, 2017
Transfer All Android Data & Files to iPhone > By Lena, April 28th, 2017
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Transfer Music from Samsung to New iPhone with Ease - Follow this guide learn a quick way to transfer music from Samsung to iPhone. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Contacts from Samsung to iPhone - Read on this post to learn an easy way to transfer data from LG to iPhone. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Text Messages from Samsung to iPhone - This tutorial will tell you how to transfer messages from Samsung to iPhone easily. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Pictures from LG to iPhone in One Click - Read this guide to learn a simple way to transfer your pictures from LG to iPhone. Read More >>