How to Transfer Videos from iPhone to Laptop
Are you confused with how to transfer videos from your iPhone to laptop? This post offers one simple way to help you download iPhone videos to laptop in minutes.
Download AnyTrans prior to save your time and then follow this guide to copy videos/movies from iPhone to laptop with ease.
Owning an iPhone, you may always take some wonderful videos with its high resolution whenever you want, download some interesting videos or receive some from your friends on iPhone. However, one day you will find so many videos store in it which take up large storage of your iPhone. Therefore, you may want to move them to your laptop for enjoying or making into a CD one day and then delete them on iPhone to free up space.
When it comes to transferring videos, you may think of iTunes, Windows Explore, iPhoto or other ways. Yes, they are good ways to transfer your videos from iPhone to laptop. However, iTunes just supports transferring videos from iTunes to iPhone not iPhone to laptop. For Windows Explore and iPhoto, they just help you to transfer those videos you took, not including those you downloaded on iPhone or synced from iTunes.
Image Credit: trancool.fr
Therefore, in order to transfer all kinds of videos from iPhone to laptop, one professional iOS data transfer tool like AnyTrans is necessary. With the help of AnyTrans you can easily and fast sync all kinds of your videos from iPhone to laptop. Now let’s have a brief look at its key features.
Top Features of AnyTrans
AnyTrans is one easy-to-use Mac/PC based iOS files manager that can always put your important iPhone/iPad/iPod content in the right place.
- It can help you transfer videos from iPhone to laptop no matter what kinds of videos you took, made, downloaded or received on iPhone.
- It divides your video into Movies, Home video, TV Shows, Music Videos and Photo Video. You can easily access the videos you need.
- It also allows you to sync videos to iPhone without erasing any existing data, and even to another iDevice directly.
- Besides videos, AnyTrans also supports managing photos, music, ringtones, podcasts, apps etc.
Before starting this trip, you need download and install AnyTrans on your laptop firstly. Then connect your iPhone to laptop with USB cable.
How to Transfer Videos from iPhone to Laptop with AnyTrans
Step 1. Run AnyTrans on laptop, click on Videos then choose Movies, Home Videos, TV Shows, Music Videos or Photo Video to go to next page.
How to Transfer Videos from iPhone to Laptop with AnyTrans – Step 1
Step 2. Choose the videos you need. Then click on To Laptop button to start the transfer.
How to Transfer Videos from iPhone to Laptop with AnyTrans – Step 2
The Bottom Line
As you can see, you can easily transfer videos from iPhone to laptop with the help of AnyTrans. More advantages of AnyTrans will be displayed to you as long as you download it and have a try. For this post, if you still have some question or problem when use AnyTrans, don't be hesitate to contact us by Email or comments.
What's Hot on iMobie
New iOS Data to iPhone Transfer Guidelines > iMobie Team·August 12
2016 Best iPhone Data Recovery Tools Review > Corrinla·August 27
2016 Best iPhone Backup Extractor Tools > Tom·August 16
How to Recover Deleted Text Messages iPhone > Corrinla·March 17
How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to PC > Kelly·August 06
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Copy Videos from iPhone to Flash Drive Easily – You will know how to transfer your videos from iPhone to flash drive in this guide. Read more>>
- 4 Ways to Delete Videos from iPhone – This guide gives you 4 ways to delete videos from iPhone easily. Read more >>
- How to Sync Videos from iPhone to iPad – You will get the answer about how to transfer videos from iPhone to iPad. Read more>>
- How to Access Videos from iCloud – This guide tells you how to get videos from iCloud and manage them. Read more >>