How to Turn off Find My iPhone Quickly
Want to know how to turn off Find My iPhone? Read this post to get step-by-step tutorial of turning off Find My iPhone on your device.
AnyTrans is the best iTunes and iCloud alternative to transfer data from one iPhone to another. Get it now and make use of it to transfer data between two iPhones.
Find My iPhone
Find My iPhone is a good service provided by Apple to help users locate their iPhone or iPad devices. Sometimes, you may need to turn off Find My iPhone for some reasons, like you want to sell your iPhone, or you just need to enable some third party apps to detect your iPhone. Here comes the issue. Where to turn off Find My iPhone? How to turn off Find My iPhone? Please follow steps below to make it.
How to Turn off Find My iPhone
Step 1. Tap on Settings icon on your iPhone’s home screen, tap on Apple ID, and tap iCloud.
Step 2. Scroll down till you see Find My iPhone, tap on it.
Step 3. You’ll see Find My iPhone is turned on; tap the right button to turn it off.
Step 4. Then, a pop up window will appear to request your Apple ID Password, enter your password and tap on Turn Off to confirm.
How to Turn off Find My iPhone
Note: You can extend this method to turn off Find My iPad/iPod touch.
Bonus Tip: How to Transfer Tons of Photos from iPhone to iPhone
The default method of transferring data from iPhone to iPhone is using iCloud or iTunes, but it's time-consuming and a little complicated. So, in this part, we introduce you a faster & easier iOS data transfer tool - AnyTrans to help you transfer all or selected data from iPhone to iPhone without iCloud/iTunes.
AnyTrans is an award-winning iOS data transfer tool, which engaged in data transfer and content management. It supports transferring almost all types of iOS data like contacts, photos, ringtones, movies, videos, calendars, songs, playlists, messages, apps and so on. It also enables you to transfer data from iDevice to iTunes, computer, iCloud and other iOS devices. Even brings you the convenience to make a backup in a faster & easier way, and have the ability of accessing your iCloud backup and iTunes backup.
Now, let’s follow steps below to transfer photos between two iPhones.
Step 1. Download and install AnyTrans on your computer > Launch it > Connect your two iPhones > Select one iPhone as current device, the other as the target iPhone.
Transfer Photos from iPhone to iPhone with AnyTrans - Step 1
Step 2. Click button, click Photos, and take Camera Roll for example.
Transfer Photos from iPhone to iPhone with AnyTrans - Step 2
Step 3. Select all photos or multiple photos, click To Device button to start transferring pictures to another iPhone.
Transfer Photos from iPhone to iPhone with AnyTrans - Step 3
1. You can also use AnyTrans to transfer photos from iPhone to computer or to iCloud directly.
2. In addition, you can select and delete photos from iPhone with faster speed.
The Bottom Line
That’s all for how to turn off Find My iPhone. At last, don’t forget to download AnyTrans and make use of it to transfer data among iDevice, computer and iCloud.
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Fix an Error When Installing iOS 10.3 – This article will show you several methods to fix an error occurred installing iOS 10.3. Read More >>
- Download Videos from Internet to Laptop – Read this article and follow an easy way to download videos from Internet to laptop directly. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Contacts from HTC to iPhone – Want to transfer contacts from HTC to iPhone? Read this article you’ll get an easy way. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Contacts from Android to iPhone – Read this article and learn how to transfer contacts from Android to iPhone. Read More >>