Stop Kids Buying In-App Purchase on iPhone
This article will show you how to stop kids buying In-App Purchase on an iPhone or iPad.
Go to download this tool to manage iOS content on devices after reading this guide about how to stop kids buying In-App Purchase on iPhone.
We understand that many of today's mobile apps generate a huge revenue through paid app sales, in-app purchases and subscriptions, etc, but it hard to believe how powerful this money-making mechanism - In-App Purchase, has become.
For the grownups, we know how hard to earn the money. But will your kids have the same idea? In this article, we are going to show you how to stop kids from buying In-App Purchase on an iPhone or iPad.
Don't Miss: How to Transfer Music from iPhone to iTunes
How to Turn Off In-App Purchase on iPhone or iPad
1. Tap on the Settings icon on your iPhone > General > Restrictions:
2. Enable Restrictions > Set Passcode.
3. Scroll down to the bottom > In-App Purchases > Slide over ON / OFF:
More iPhone iPad Tips and Tricks
What's Hot on iMobie
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Use iPhone as USB Flash Drive – This post will show you how to use your iPhone as a USB flash drive. Read more >>
- How to Sync Apps from iPhone to iPad– You will find a good way to transfer Apps from iPhone to iPad by reading this guide. Read more >>
- How to Copy Apps from iPhone to Computer – Read on this guide to sync apps from iPhone to computer. Read more >>
- How to Sync Apps from Computer to iPhone – Learn how to transfer apps from computer to iPhone with ease by reading this post. Read more >>