How to Make a Message Unread on iPhone
Searching for methods on marking a message as unread on iPhone? Read this guide about how to unread a message on iPhone.
This award-winning iOS software can help you transfer all kinds of iPhone/iPad/iPod data in a smart & fast way. Download it to have a try.
Q: How to unread a message on iPhone? I will get text messages from clients, and I don't want to reply to it at the time but don't want to forget it. So, I prefer to mark messages unread on iPhone. Is there any way can make it? Anyone knows?
Marking a message as unread may not be an essential demand for all iOS users; after all, when receiving a text, most users will check it instantly. However, in some cases, some users prefer to have the option of marking a message as unread on iPhone. Highlighting messages to remind them to check it again.
Actually, there is no "mark as unread" option for iPhone currently, that is mean you can’t mark a message as unread on iPhone just like mark emails as unread. Some users suggest to jailbreak, but not all iPhone users want to jailbreak their device. So, here in this article, we introduce you a workaround that may helpful for you.
How to Unread a Message on iPhone
You can check them by forwarding the text to yourself and adding a tick to the text. That check would indicate either read or Unread. Follow steps like:
Step 1. Press on a text message and tap "more".
Step 2. Make sure it's marked with the blue dot on the left. Then tap the forward arrow in the lower right corner.
Step 3. Enter your number in the "to" at the top.
Step 4. Place the cursor on the text. Switch to the emoji keyboard and add the tick icon. Tap Send. Now you have a duplicate that is unread on your iPhone.
Can’t Miss: How to Clear Apple Maps History on iPhone >
Bonus Tip: How to Transfer Data from iPhone to Computer
There are many types of data stored in our iPhones. Like me, I have a 64GB iPhone 6, but my phone storage almost full. So, why not move some vital data to computer for preservation. Using iTunes to backup iPhone is really a good way, but it doesn’t give the ability to check and preview backup directly.
Hence, in this part, we will introduce an alternative way – using AnyTrans, which can enables you to transfer kinds of iPhone data to computer for a backup, and allows you to check data in specific folder.
AnyTrans is a profession iOS data management tool with powerful functions like:
1. Enables you to selectively backup iPhone data to computer with faster speed.
2. Supports transferring almost all types of iPhone data including music, pictures, ringtones, playlists, videos, messages, etc.
3. Allows you to transfer data in many directions, for instance, among multiple iDevices, between iTunes and device, between device and computer, from device to iCloud, between iCloud and computer and so on.
The Bottom Line
Hope this guide can give a hand on how to unread a message on iPhone. If you have other solutions, please share with us by leaving comments. By the way, if you want to transfer data from iPhone to computer, do not forget to give a try on AnyTrans.
What's Hot on iMobie
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Transfer Files from Android to iPad – This guide will show you an easy way to transfer files from Android to iPad in just one click. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Messages from Android to iPhone – This guide will tell you how to transfer messages from Android to iPhone with the easiest method. Read More >>
- How to Make Your iPhone Run Faster – This article will show you 11 methods of how to make your iPhone run faster. Read More >>
- How to Fix iPhone Not Showing Up on Computer – Want to import iPhone data to computer but iPhone not showing up? This guide can help you out. Read More >>