How to Update iPhone iPad iPod touch to Latest iOS 6.1.3
Learn how to update iPhone, iPad and iPod touch to the latest iOS version and get the new features and improvements.
Take a tour of this awarded software so that you can make use of it after reading this How to Update to iOS 6.1.3 guide.
Every Apple software update for iOS devices introduced new features and improvements. Keep your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch iOS up to date, you are entitled to get even more with these handholds. In this article, you'll learn how to update idevices to the latest version in few simple steps.
What's New on iOS 6.1.3
1. Fixes a bug that could allow someone to bypass the passcode and access the Phone app
How to Update Apple Devices to iOS 6.1.3
Step 1: Go to Settings > General > Software Update. iOS will automatically check for available updates. Available updates download automatically if your device is connected to Wi-Fi and a power source.
If an update is available you can tap Download to download the update. After the download has completed tap Install to update your iOS.
If you leave the update to download in the background, once the download has finished you will receive a notification saying an update is available for your device. Tapping Details will take you to Settings > General > Software Update. Tap Install Now to install the iOS update. If you decide to leave the installation for later Settings will display notification badge until the update has been installed.
What's Hot on iMobie
More Related Articles You May Like
- Transfer Music from iPhone to Computer for Free - Step-by-step iPhone guide teaches you to transfer music from iPhone to PC. Read more >>
- Transfer Windows Media Player Music to/from iTunes - Want to change your media library from Windows Media Player to iTunes? Read more >>
- Some Music Won't Sync to iPhone - Why some songs won't sync from iTunes to iPhone? We collected some feedback from our users and. Read more >>
- Copy Music from iPhone to iTunes - How do you transfer music from iPhone to iTunes library as backup? Read more >>