How to Upload Photos from iPhone 8/X to iCloud with 2 Methods
Want to upload photos/pictures from iPhone 8/X to iCloud? This post is going to share you 2 methods on how to upload photos to iCloud from iPhone 8(Plus) or iPhone X.
This all-in-one iPhone data manager can help you upload photos from iPhone 8/X to iCloud easier and faster than traditional method. Download it to have a try.
It is known to all that iPhone is good smartphone, as well as a amazing personal camera. Its built in camera is loved by public because of its super functions. And the new iPhone 8 and iPhone X both features a more advanced 12 MP camera, there is no doubt to say they have the best camera ever. You must use it to take a lot of high-quality photos.
Many iPhone users like to backup their precious photos with iTunes backup, besides, you can also upload photos from your iPhone 8/X to iCloud for preservation. And with iCloud Photo Library, you can check and view these photos on all your iOS devices that synced with the same Apple ID. Well, how to upload photos from iPhone 8/X to iCloud? The following text will show you 2 methods, let’s read on.
Method 1: How to Upload Photos from iPhone 8/X to iCloud with Wi-Fi
When talking about how to move photos from iPhone 8/X to iCloud, using iCloud Photo Library is the traditional method. To do this, you can follow steps below:
Step 1. Sign in iCloud. Go to Settings > [Your Name] > iCloud.
Step 2. Enable iCloud Photo Library. You need to turn on iCloud Photo Library by going to Settings > [Your Name] > iCloud > Photos > iCloud Photo Library.
Step 3. As long as your iPhone 8/X connect to Wi-Fi and with enough battery, photos will be uploaded to iCloud automatically.
1. To enable iCloud Photos Library, you should connect your iPhone to Wi-Fi at first, otherwise you won’t see the icon on your Phone.
2. iCloud only offers 5 GB free storage for you to store photos, videos, files and more, if you need more space, you can pay for larger plan.
3. When you delete photos from your iPhone 8/X, photos will be also removed from iCloud and other iDevices with the same Apple ID.
Method 2: How to Upload Photos from iPhone 8/X to iCloud with AnyTrans
If you are new to iPhone and feel confused with how to use iCloud, or have no Wi-Fi or not enough battery, here in this part we will show you how to transfer photos from iPhone 8/X to iCloud with AnyTrans. AnyTrans is an all-in-one iPhone data management tool, which dedicates to help you manage and transfer all your iPhone data better:
1. For iCloud function, it can help you upload data like photos, videos, contacts and more from iPhone 8/X to iCloud directly. And enables you to download and manage iCloud content, access iCloud backup, and even transfer data from one iCloud to another iCloud directly.
2. Besides iCloud, it allows you to manage your iPhone 8/X data with ease, you can add data from computer to iPhone 8/X, export data from iPhone 8/X to computer, transfer data from old iPhone to iPhone 8/X or between any two iOS devices, delete specific data at once, etc.
3. It supports almost all iOS content, including photos, ringtones, music, playlists, videos, movies, notes, iBooks, contacts, messages, apps, etc. Additionally, AnyTrans support all iPhones iPads and iPods, and works well with Mac and PC computer.
Step 1. Download AnyTrans and install it on your PC or Mac computer. Click on the iCloud icon and sign in your iCloud account.
How to Upload Photos from iPhone 8/X to iCloud with AnyTrans - Step 1
Step 2. Connect your iPhone 8/X with USB cable and go to category page. Select "Photos". Choose a type contains the photos you want to upload, here take photo library for example.
How to Upload Photos from iPhone 8/X to iCloud with AnyTrans - Step 2
Step 3. Select the photos and click on the To iCloud button to upload photos from your iPhone 8/X to iCloud directly.
How to Upload Photos from iPhone 8/X to iCloud with AnyTrans - Step 3
Step 4. Now you can go to iCloud.com and sign in to check photos, or check transferred photos with AnyTrans directly. You can see these photos already on your iCloud now.
Check Uploaded Photos in iCloud with AnyTrans
1. As you can see from Step 3, you can also use AnyTrans to transfer photos from iPhone 8/X to computer directly, as well as from one iPhone to another iPhone directly.
2. AnyTrans supports up to five iCloud accounts at the same time, that is to say, you can add another or more iCloud account, and upload photos to other iCloud accounts directly.
The Bottom Line
After reading this guide about how to transfer photos from iPhone 8/X to iCloud, you must clear about it. Both these two methods can help you make it with ease. For AnyTrans, this function of uploading photos from iPhone 8 to iCloud is totally free for you, you can download AnyTrans to have a try.
What's Hot on iMobie
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Backup Photos to iCloud Drive – This guide tells you how to backup photos to iCloud Drive with 2 methods. Read More >>
- How to Download Pictures from iCloud & iCloud Backup – This post will tell you how to get pictures from iCloud and even iCloud backup. Read More >>
- How to Delete All Photos from iCloud – Read and follow this guide to delete all photos from iCloud at once. Read More >>
- How to Store Photos on iCloud But Not iPhone – Read this guide to learn about how to store photos on iCloud but not iPhone. Read More >>