How to Use Find My iPhone on iPhone 6s
Thanks to Find My iPhone, you can track your iPhone’s current location when it is lost or stolen. Read this guide to know how to use Find My iPhone on iPhone 6s.
Get the free trial of PhoneRescue to recover the lost messages, notes, contacts, call history and more on your iPhone. Now read this guide to know how to use Find My iPhone on iPhone 6s.
Find My iPhone is an unique feature on iDevice that allows you to remotely track the lost iPhone as long as the lost iPhone is connected to Internet. Here is what you can do with Find My iPhone:
- Locate your iDevice on a map
- Play a sound on your iDevice
- Use Lost Mode to lock and track your iDevice
- Erase all of your personal info from the device
If you just got an iPhone 6s and want to learn how to use Find My iPhone on it, we will show you the detailed instructions.
You May Like: How to Get Back Contacts on Broken iPhone >
Part 1. How to Enable Find My iPhone on iPhone or iPad
Step 1. Go to Settings > iCloud > Login with your Apple ID and password.
Step 2. Tap on Find My iPhone.
Step 3. Turn on Find My iPhone.
How to Enable Find My iPhone
Part 2. How to Use Find My iPhone on iPhone 6s
Step 1. On your iPhone 6s, there should be a Find My iPhone app. Open it.
Step 2. Log in with your iCloud Account.
Step 3. Tap on the iDevice you want to track.
Step 4. Now you can play a sound, put it to lost mode, or erase the info on it.
How to Use Find My iPhone on iPhone 6s/6s Plus
Bonus Tip: How to Recover Files from Lost/Stolen iPhone
If bad things happen to your iPhone, say, it is lost or stolen, and you want to get back files on it, this tip is very helpful. Since the iPhone is not hand now, you can extract data from the iTunes or iCloud backup, and save them to your computer with the help of PhoneRescue – an iOS file recovery. With it, you can extract photos, messages, notes, contacts, call history, reminders, calendar, Safari bookmarks, Safari history, and more in iTunes backup or iCloud (for backup before iOS 9). PhoneRescue allows you to selectively extract data from iPhone backup, so you won’t need to perform a whole restore. Download PhoneRescue to Have a Try Now >
How to Retrieve Data from Lost or Stolen iPhone with PhoneRescue
The Bottom Line
Losing iPhone and the important data on it is a big headache for all of us, so it is highly recommended to back up your iPhone regularly. And if you want to recover data from the lost or stolen iPhone by extracting files from iTunes or iCloud backup, PhoneRescue is the way to go.
What's Hot on iMobie
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Retrieve Deleted Text Messages on iPhone 4/4s – We will show you a quick way to recover deleted texts from iPhone 4/4s. Read more >>
- How to Recover Deleted Photos from iPhone without Backup – Read this post to find a quick and easy solution. Read more >>
- How to Recover Deleted Files from iPhone – This post tells you the detailed steps to recover deleted files from iPhone. Read more >>
- How to Recover Deleted Skype Messages on iPhone - This post shows you how to recover deleted Skype messages from iPhone. Read more >>