Want to know how to use Picture-in-Picture Mode in iOS 11 on iPad? Follow this guide to grab how to do it step by step .
PhoneRescue enables you to get back deleted, lost, or disappeared iOS data and files quickly, from device itself, iTunes backups, and iCloud backups.
Picture-in-Picture is not a new thing, but definitely an interesting and awesome feature. It allows you to do more things in one page simultaneously, answering E-mails while watching TV show or movie, online chatting with friends while viewing photos, etc. Also Apple brings this amazing feature to its iPad, in iOS 11. But many users still have little knowledge of how to use Picture-Picture mode on iPad in iOS 11. Don’t worry. We will teach you how to get this feature step by step.
Firstly you need to know that not all apps on iPad support Picture-in-Picture mode. So by what apps support it?
- Default Video Player
- HBO Go
How to Use Picture-in-Picture Mode in iOS 11 on iPad
1. Open any video app, listed above, on your iPad. If there is no one, you can download it from App Store.
2. In the app, play any video you would like to watch.
3. Tap on the Picture-in-Picture button to activate the mode.
And these are all you need to enable Picture-in-Picture mode on iPad in iOS 11. While if you dislike this feature, you can also disable it.
How to Disable Picture-in-Picture Mode on iPad in iOS 11 (h2)
1. Launch Settings app on iPad.
2. Tap General, and then tap on Multitasking.
3. Turn off Persistent Video Overlay function, and Picture-in-Picture is disabled.
The Bottom Line
As you can see, there are just three steps needed to enable Picture-in-Picture mode on iPad in iOS 11. Besdies PiP mode is just one of many iOS 11 new and amazing features. Follow us, and we will bring you more funny things about iOS 11.
More iOS 11 Upgrade Related Articles:
- How to Upgrade Your iPhone iPad iPod touch to iOS 11 >
- What Are New Features in iOS 11 >
- Should I Update to iOS 11 or Stick with iOS 10 >
- How to Install iOS 11 on iPhone iPad and iPod touch >
- The Most Common iOS 11 Problems and Solutions >
- How to Speed Up Old and Slow iOS 11 Devices >
- How to Free Up Space on iOS 11 Devices >
- How to Back Up iDevice for iOS 11 Upgrade >
- How to Recover Lost Data on iOS 11 Devices >
- How to Downgrade from iOS 11 to iOS 10 >