How to View iCloud Photo Library without Effort
Do you have such a question, “how can I view my iCloud photo library easily?” Read this article you’ll get a satisfactory answer.
Download AnyTrans and make a good use of it to view iCloud photo library on your computer at any time you want.
As is known to all, iCloud Photo Library works smartly to keep our photos stored in iCloud and up to date on our all iDevices and iCloud.com. Compare with iDevices, we can enjoy a better visual experience when viewing iCloud photo library on computer. Two simple methods are provided to help you make it.
Also Read: How to Upload Photos from iPhone to iCloud >
Method 1. How to View iCloud Photo Library on Web
We can view iCloud photo library on web directly if we are in a good network condition.
Step 1: Go to iCloud.com > Log into your Apple ID account.
Step 2: Click on Photos > Now you can view photos on iCloud photo library.
Method 2. How to View iCloud Photo Library on Computer with AnyTrans
Instead of viewing iCloud photo library on web, downloading photos to computer so that we can view them at any time is another good choice. You can download photos from iCloud.com directly, compared with this method, AnyTrans is a quicker way that can help you make it as well.
AnyTrans is a comprehensive iOS file manager that is capable of managing & transferring your iOS data easily. As for transfer function, it allows you to transfer almost all kinds of iOS contents, such as photos, songs, movies etc. More importantly, it supports multi-directional transmission, for instance, you can transfer data between iDevice and computer, between multiple iDevices/iCloud accounts, between iTunes and iDevice, between iCloud and computer/iDevice.
In this article, we focus on how to transfer photos from iCloud photo library to computer. Here are the detailed steps.
Step 1. Download AnyTrans and launch it on your computer > Click iCloud Content > Sign in your iCloud account.
View iCloud Photo Library on Computer with AnyTrans - Step 1
Step 2. Scroll down, click the button > Click Photos.
View iCloud Photo Library on Computer with AnyTrans - Step 2
Step 3. Choose the photos you want to view > Click download button as we show.
View iCloud Photo Library on Computer with AnyTrans - Step 3
Step 4: After downloading you can view these photos at anytime you want.
1. You’ll not be allowed to log in your iCloud account on the third party software with turning on TWO-STEP VERIFICATION, so please turn off it temporarily.
2. To view photos in iCloud backup, please refer to: How to View Photos in iCloud Backup >
The Bottom Line
Both these two methods can help you view iCloud photo library without effort. By the way, AnyTrans makes the management and transmission of iOS content easier than before. Don’t miss it; download it to have a try.
View and Access Data or Content from iCloud (Backup)
Check and View Text Messages in iCloud > By Joy, Jun. 9, 2017
Extract Photos from iCloud (Backup) >By Vicky, Sept 03, 2016
Extract Messages from iCloud (Backup) > By Joy, Sept. 03, 2016
Get WhatsApp Messages from iCloud Backup > By Joy, Apr. 27, 2017
Extract or Get Data/Files from iCloud (Backup) > By Vicky, Jun. 9, 2017
Access and View Files in iCloud Backup > By Joy, Oct. 28, 2016
Download iCloud Backup to PC/Mac Computer > By Vicky, Aug. 1, 2017
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Delete Duplicate Contacts in iCloud – Read this guide to get the way of deleting duplicate contacts in iCloud. Read More >>
- Transfer Reminders from One iCloud Account to Another – Follow this guide to transfer reminders between two iCloud accounts. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Calendars to iCloud Quickly – Three methods are introduced in this article to help you transfer calendars to iCloud easily. Read More >>
- How to Merge Apple ID with Ease – This article offers you one simple way to merge two or multiple Apple IDs quickly. Read More >>