How to Fix iCloud Not Backing up Photos Issue
This post aims at telling you how to fix issues of iCloud not syncing photos. Do keep reading and get more details.
iCloud, a service provided by Apple, is an ideal place to store iOS data. It is quite easy to backup iOS data to iCloud, taking photos as an example, go to Settings > [your name] > iCloud > Photos on your iDevice, then enable iCloud Photo Library or Photo Stream, all photos should be backed up to iCloud.
How excellent if things just go like this. From time to time, there are always users complaining that iCloud not backing up photos. Even though it is not that often to encounter photos not backing up to iCloud issues, but if you do, how to fix it?
Before looking ways to fix issues of iCloud not backing up photos, you have to know some basic things about iCloud. There are many restrictions of using iCloud to backup photos. If you have enabled Photo Stream, then only 1000 maximum photos of recent 30 days can be backed up to iCloud. Moreover, Apple only gives each users 5GB free storage space, when free storage runs out, it is for sure that iCloud could not backup photos.
Therefore, please first make sure your iPhone is under good Internet connection, check whether you have enough iCloud storage place and then enable iCloud Photo Stream. If they are not helpful, please keep reading and find an ultimate way to fix iCloud not backing up photos.
Don’t Miss: How to Download All Photos from iCloud >
The Ultimate Way to Fix iCloud Not Backing up Photos
If iCloud not backing up photos issues are not caused by its functional restrictions, then there is only one way you can try – AnyTrans.
Developed by iMobie team, an Apple certificated developer, AnyTrans is an excellent iOS data transfer. It could help you backup photos to iCloud for FREE. Here are more reasons why you’ll use AnyTrans to fix iCloud not backing up photos problem.
- AnyTrans works even iCloud is not backing up photos.
- No matter your photos are on iPhone or computer, AnyTrans can always help you transfer them to iCloud Photo Library or iCloud Drive.
- AnyTrans saves you lots of time. According to statistics, AnyTrans can transfer 3000 photos to iCloud within 3minute.
Steps to Fix iCloud Not Backing up Photos with AnyTrans
Step 1. Download AnyTrans on computer and then launch it. Plug in your iPhone if you need to backup photos from iPhone to iCloud. Click the iCloud tab and then log in your iCloud account.
Step 2. Go back to the main page > click the iOS Device tab and then click the button. Select Photos.and pick one album containing photos you want to backup to iCloud. (Here we take Photo Library as an example)
Step 3. Select the photos you want to backup to iCloud, click the To iCloud button. Selected photos will soon be transferred to iCloud.
- If you have some photos on computer waiting to be backed up to iCloud, after logging your iCloud account, please go to the iCloud category management page and click Photos, then click the Import button and soon your photos on computer are backed up to iCloud.
- For security issues, Apple doesn’t allow users to log in iCloud account in third-party software with double-authentication on. Please turn it off temporarily.
- AnyTrans is 100% safe software. You have out guarantee that accidents like data loss or information leakage would never occur. Please be free to use AnyTrans.
The Bottom Line
As you can see, AnyTrans is indeed a great tool to fix iCloud not backing up photos. Why not download it now and give it a try. Besides fixing photos not backing up photos issues, AnyTrans can also give you a helping hand to transfer iOS data, like transferring messages from iPhone to iPhone, transferring photos from iPhone to computer. Why not download it now and explore more?