How to Import Contacts to iPhone from CSV/VCF
Want to import contacts to iPhone from CSV or VCF file but do not know how? Read this guide to get one easy method to help you add CSV/VCF contacts to iPhone.
Have a try on this all-around iPhone files manager on your computer to freely transfer & manage iPhone data. Now read this guide to know how to import contacts to iPhone from CSV/VCF.
When it comes to importing CSV or VCF contacts to iPhone, there are many methods available like syncing with iTunes, Outlook, Gmail, etc. But none of the methods mentioned is easy to handle especially for those technology newbies. Here in this post we will show you an easier alternative way to transfer CSV or VCF contacts to iPhone in just three steps.
The Tool You Need
To help you import contacts to iPhone from CSV/VCF, one easy-to-use and all-around iPhone content Transfer & Management Tool named AnyTrans is your first choice.
1. It lets you import CSV/VCF contacts to iPhone/iPad/iPod without data loss.
3. It enables you to add and edit a contact in the program and even massively delete the unwanted contacts on your iPhone.
4. It also supports managing music, photos, videos, ringtones, messages, apps etc.
How to Transfer CSV/VCF Contacts to iPhone with AnyTrans
Firstly, you need to download AnyTrans and install it on your computer, and there are two versions of AnyTrans for you – Winodws and Mac.
Step 1. Launch AnyTrans > Connect your iPhone/iPad to computer with USB cable > Scroll down or click the button > Choose Contacts.
Import Contacts to iPhone from CSV/VCF with AnyTrans – Step 1
Step 2. Click the Import Contacts button at the top right corner.
Import Contacts to iPhone from CSV/VCF with AnyTrans – Step 2
Step 3. Choose the VCF or CSV file on your Mac, and click Open to start importing.
Import Contacts to iPhone fromVCF with AnyTrans – Step 3
Transferring CSV contacts to iPhone is only available on AnyTrans for Windows, but getting VCF contacts to iPhone is available on both of AnyTrans for Windows and Mac. On Mac, you even can get contacts from Contacts App to iPhone.
The Bottom Line
You can also export contacts to CSV or VCF file with AnyTrans, why not download it to better manage your iPhone contacts. If this guide solved your problem, please be kind to share it with your friends. If you have any problem when using AnyTrans, you can contact our support team via Email.
What's Hot on iMobie
New iOS Data to iPhone Transfer Guidelines > iMobie Team·August 12
2016 Best iPhone Data Recovery Tools Review > Corrinla·August 27
2016 Best iPhone Backup Extractor Tools > Tom·August 16
How to Recover Deleted Text Messages iPhone > Corrinla·March 17
How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to PC > Kelly·August 06
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Export iPhone Contacts to CSV File – Get a three-step solution to export iPhone contacts to CSV in this guide. Read more >>
- How to Sync iPhone 6 Contacts to iPad – Read this post to learn how to sync iPhone contacts to iPad. Read more>>
- How to Transfer Contacts to Mac Address Book – Read to know how to sync iPhone contacts to Mac Contacts app. Read more >>
- How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to iPhone – This post tells you how to transfer contacts from iPhone to iPhone. Read more >>