How to Import Videos to iPhone without iTunes
How to import videos to iPhone 6/6s/SE? This guide will show you an easy way to transfer videos from computer to iPhone without iTunes.
Get the free trial of AnyTrans to transfer videos and more from computer to your iPhone. Now read on this guide about how to import videos to iPhone 6/6s/SE without iTunes.
The iPhone is a good video player especially if you own a brand-new iPhone 6 or iPhone 6s (Plus) with 4.7/5.5 screen. If you have many movies stored on iPhone but they are no more available on the computer, you'd better be careful when syncing your iPhone with iTunes. Why? That's because every iTunes sync will replace the existing videos on your iDevice with the library on computer.
So, how to copy videos from computer to iPhone without wiping? This tutorial will show you how to transfer videos to iPhone without using iTunes and consequently, you don't have to lose the original movies saved there.
How to Import Videos to iPhone
The Tool We Need
AnyTrans - an all-in-one and best-value iPhone files manager software, which allows you to transfer & manage music, videos, photos, and more on your iPhone without limits. Free Download to start enjoying all its features:
- Freely import videos to iPhone from multiple iTunes library on any computers; no loss of existing content on your iPhone;
- Transfer videos, music, photos, and more from iPhone to PC/Mac computer;
- Featuring iPhone Video Converter, which makes all videos playable on your iPhone 4s/5/5s/5c/6/6s/SE, and iPad;
- Send videos from iPhone to iPhone/iPad directly.
How to Import Videos to iPhone with AnyTrans
Step 1. Open AnyTrans > Connect your iPhone to computer > click .
Import Videos to iPhone with AnyTrans – Step 1
Step 2. Click "Video" button, and choose "Home Video" button.
Import Videos to iPhone with AnyTrans – Step 2
Step 3. Click the add button > Browse the video file you want to import > Click Open.
Import Videos to iPhone with AnyTrans – Step 3
- Thanks to the up-to-the-minute Lightning interface and USB 3.0 technology, you are about to experience up to 3X as fast iPhone video importing speed. Even this video is not supported by iPhone, but AnyTrans will covert it to a friendly format on the fly.
- If you are working with an iPhone 6, you also can easily transfer videos to iPhone 6 (Plus) by reading this guide: How to Transfer Data from Computer to iPhone 6 (Plus) >
The Bottom Line
AnyTrans is armed with advanced trans-coding engine that will convert all incompatible video/audio media to iDevice friendly format. During the transferring, it will automatically optimize the video and audio quality according to your device's standard. With just One-click, you'll get perfect 720P or 1080P Hi-definition H.264 video for your iPhone, iPad. Start Taking A Tour >
What's Hot on iMobie
New iOS Data to iPhone Transfer Guidelines > iMobie Team·August 12
2016 Best iPhone Data Recovery Tools Review > Corrinla·August 27
2016 Best iPhone Backup Extractor Tools > Tom·August 16
How to Recover Deleted Text Messages iPhone > Corrinla·March 17
How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to PC > Kelly·August 06
More Related Articles You May Like
- Transfer Music from iPhone to Computer for Free - Step-by-step iPhone guide teaches you to transfer music from iPhone to PC. Read more >>
- Transfer Windows Media Player Music to/from iTunes - Want to change your media library from Windows Media Player to iTunes? Read more >>
- Some Music Won't Sync to iPhone - Why some songs won't sync from iTunes to iPhone? We collected some feedback from our users and. Read more >>
- Copy Music from iPhone to iTunes - How do you transfer music from iPhone to iTunes library as backup? Read more >>