Don’t know which iPhone iPad Can run iOS 10? Check this list of iOS 10 supported devices and if your iPhone iPad can run iOS 10.
Download PhoneClean on your computer, and then cleanup and remove all kinds of junk files from your iPhone iPad after reading this iOS 10 supported devices post.
Although iOS 10public version won't be released until this fall, so many posts are reporting the iOS 10's new features, like, background animations, bubble effects, rich links and other new functions are added to Message App, Maps and Apple Music are redesigned to better meet your needs, and QuickType keyboard also becomes smarter, etc. All of them make iOS 10 exciting, and most of us can't wait to perform an upgrade on our iPhone or iPad.
However, before installing iOS 10 on our iPhone iPad or iPod touch, an important thing needs to be done – check the list of iOS 10 compatible devices and see if your iPhone or iPad can run iOS 10.
1. Which iPhone iPad can Run iOS 10
If you have questions about iOS 10 capability, like, can iPhone 5/5s/5c/6/6s can run iOS 10, iPhone 4s still supports iOS 10, which iPhone/iPad can get iOS 10, etc. Just move on. We took a screenshot from Apple Official Website, and it shows all the info you want to know.
iOS 10 Compatible Devices: Which iPhone iPad can Run iOS 10
1) Which iPhones can get iOS 10：
- iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus
- iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone SE
- iPhone 5s/5c/5
2) Which iPads can get iOS 10:
- 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro
- iPad Air 2, iPad Air
- iPad 4th generation
- iPad mini 2/3/4
3) Which iPod touch can get iOS 10:
- iPod touch 6
2. Which iPhone/iPad/iPod touch Can't Run iOS 10
You may have found that iPhone 4s is not the list of iOS 10 compatible devices. That's real, iPhone 4s has been abandoned by Apple, and can't upgrade to the new iOS 10, because it can't meet the iOS 10's system requirements. Last year, some iPhone 4s users had complained their iPhone work slowly after iOS 9 upgrade. Believe me, it must be much slower this year if it is still compatible.
Except iPhone 4s, iPad 3/2, the first generation iPad mini and iPod touch 5 don’t supports iOS 10. If you are using any of them, you can consider upgrading to a new iPhone 7, or an iPad Pro.
3. If Your iPhone/iPad Supports iOS 10
If you find your iPhone or iPad still supports iOS 10, and it is an iPhone 5/5s/5c or iPad 4, please make a wise decision whether should you upgrade your iPhone iPad to iOS or not. If you are working with an iPhone 6/6s or iPad Air 2, why not make an upgrade at once? Here prepare you a complete guide to upgrade your iPhone iPad to iOS 10 smoothly.
More iOS 10 Upgrade Related Articles:
- How to Upgrade Your iPhone iPad iPod touch to iOS 10 >
- Should I Update to iOS 10 or Stick with iOS 9 >
- How to Install iOS 10 on iPhone iPad and iPod touch >
- The Most Common iOS 10 Problems and Solutions >
- How to Speed Up Old and Slow iOS 10 Devices >
- How to Free Up Space on iOS 10 Devices >
- How to Prepare for iOS 10 Upgrade >
- How to Recover Lost Data on iOS 10 Devices >
- How to Downgrade iOS 10 to iOS 9 >