Try to restore or update your iPhone to iOS 13 beta but your device stuck on the Apple logo with the progress bar not moving? If you want to get rid of this problem, just read this guide to get several methods to work out it.
Apple has released the iOS 13 betas recently, some Apple fans can’t wait to update the newest iOS system to try these amazing features in iOS 13 beta. Well, some of them have reported their devices have stuck on the Apple logo with a loading bar that shows the installation progress, just like the picture shows below. The progress bar might move very slowly or seem like isn’t moving.
And the duration of this progress bar depends on the number of files on your iPhone and whether you’re erasing, updating, or upgrading your iOS. This process will take as little as a minute if there’s little or no data on your device, and vice versa. But if you have waited for several hours but the progress bar still on the screen, then you need some help.
To help you work out the issue “iPhone stuck on the Apple logo with progress bar”, we have collected some possible ways in this guide. Now you can read it to get these methods.
You’d better connect your iPhone to a power source so that it won’t run out of power while fixing this issue.
Force restart iPhone 8 or later
1. Press and release the Volume Up button.
2. Press and release the Volume Down button.
3. Press and hold the Side button until the Apple logo appears.
4. After your device turns off, wait for 10 seconds, then press the Side button until the Apple logo appears to restart your iPhone.
Force restart iPhone 7 and 7 Plus
1. Press and hold the Side button and Volume Down button simultaneously for at least 10 seconds until the Apple logo appears.
2. After that, wait for 10 seconds, then press the Side button until the Apple logo occurs to restart your iPhone.
Force restart iPhone 6/6s/SE
1. Press and hold both the Side button and Home button until you see the Apple logo.
2. After your device turns off, wait for 10 seconds, then restart your iPhone.
Force restart iPhone 5s and earlier
1. Press and hold both the Top button and Home button until you see the Apple logo.
2. Then, wait for 10 seconds, then press your Top button until the Apple logo appears to restart your iPhone.
If restarting your iPhone can not help you get rid of the issue, you can try to put your iPhone in Recovery Mode and restore it from iTunes to fix it.
On iPhone XS/XR/X/8/8 Plus
1. If iTunes is open on your computer, just close it.
2. Connect your iPhone to the computer and open iTunes.
3. Press and quickly release the Volume Up button and then press and quickly release Volume Down button. Then, press and hold the Side button until you see the connect to iTunes appears on the screen.
4. Finally, you will be asked to restore or update iPhone. Just click Restore.
On iPhone 7 or 7 Plus
1. Plug your iPhone 7/7P into your computer via a USB cable.
2. Launch iTunes on your computer.
3. Press and hold on the Sleep/Wake button and Volume Down button simultaneously for about 10 seconds until the screen gets into the black.
4. Let go of the Sleep/Wake button but continue holding the Volume Down button, even after you see the Apple logo appear.
5. In iTunes, you will see a message that requires you to restore or update your iPhone, just click Restore.
On iPhone 6s or earlier
1. Make sure iTunes is running on your PC or Mac.
2. Turn off your iPhone by pressing and hold down the On/Off button on the right side or top for 3 seconds.
3. Press and hold down the Home button on your iPhone for 10 seconds.
More details in this guide: How to Put iPhone in Recovery Mode >
If method 1 and 2 fail to get you out of trouble, then you can ask for some third-party iOS repair tools like PhoneRescue for iOS for help. It can help you fix iPhone stuck on Apple logo with progress issue with only a few clicks, without erasing any data on your iPhone. Besides, you can also use it to solve some other issues like your device is stuck on the black screen or Apple logo, or restarting loop, and your device in Recovery Mode, and you want to switch it to normal mode and so on.
More importantly, if you accidentally lose data because of mal-operations when you fix this issue, you can also retrieve these lost data by using PhoneRescue for iOS. More details about PhoneRescue for iOS, you can move to this guide. Now you can download PhoneRescue for iOS on your computer to have a try!
If you have tried all possible ways above but the problem still exists, you can report these bugs to the Apple support team.
Hope you have fixed the issue that iPhone stuck on the Apple logo with progress. Actually, besides the methods we mentioned above, there are many other tips also worth trying. For instance, use different ports, update your iTunes, try on another PC or Mac and so on. If you have any other better solutions to this issue, just leave your ideas in the comments section to share them with others.
Product-related questions? Contact Our Support Team to Get Quick Solution >
Recover your deleted iPhone iPad files with the highest success rate, no matter whether you have backups or not!