iPhone Won’t Download and Update Apps
You cannot download/update apps on iPhone 6/6s after updating to iOS 8/9/10 beta? Just read this article to fix it.
Download AnyTrans free trial to transfer, manager and backup your iPhone iPad data in a quick and easy way. Supports iOS 5/6/7/8/9/10.
Apps Won’t Update or Download on iPhone iPad
Have you ever dropped into some troubles that stop you downloading or updating apps on your iPhone? Recently, some iPhone users are getting this issue. In July 14th, some twitter posts showed that they couldn’t update and download iPhone apps, such as Pokémon Go and Snapshot.
Luckily, after several hours, all goes well. And this event seems related with Apple App Store server.
Actually, "App Store can't download or update apps on iPhone" is one of common iOS problems, especially after updating to a new iOS, restoring device or syncing with iTunes. And in this post, we will give you some basic tips you can use to solve this problem, no matter what iPhone you are using.
Tips You Can Have A Try to Fix iPhone App Download/Update Problem
Check whether you have a stable Internet network to download apps. You can test it by searching something on your safari app.
You can restart your App Store on your iPhone, or restart your iPhone directly. And you can even try to force restart your device to refresh your iOS operating system.
3. Apple ID
Make sure you are logging with your correct Apple ID and password to download/update apps.
4. Re-install apps
For some apps that you cannot update, you can try to delete these apps and then install them. Notice that this method may erase all data and settings on apps that you’re going to remove.
5. iOS Update/Restore Device
You may need to update to a new iOS, no matter iOS 9 recent updates or new iOS 10. Normally, new update always fixes a part of previous bugs.
Or you can restore your iPhone using the latest backup on your computer. Notice that you’d better backup your device before you do an update or restore.
6. Apple App Store Server Problem
If this problem is related to Apple’s server, you can do nothing to solve it. So what you can do is just waiting for some times after Apple fixes it.
More Related Articles You May Like
- 10 Top & Best Apps for iPhone 6/6s Plus – This guide tells some top best applications for your iPhone 6 or iPhone 6s. Read More >>
- How to Remove Waiting Apps Status on iPhone – This post tells you how to fix waiting apps problem on your iPhone. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Apps from iPhone to Computer – This tutorial offers you the way to transfer apps from iPhone to comptuer. Read More >>
- How to Fix iTunes Sync Error -54 – This article tells you how to fix an iTunes can’t sync iPhone error -54. Read More >>