How to Make & Answer & Disable Phone Calls on Your Mac
If you want to know how to make, answer or disable phone calls on Mac, this guide will show you how to set up both on iPhone and Mac at the beginning, and then make, answer, disable phone calls on your Mac.
If you want to clean your Mac regularly to make it run faster, you can free download this cleaning software to help you after reading this guide about how to make, answer or disable phone calls on Mac.
When you spend most of your time working on your Mac and your iPhone isn't around or get charged, it will be very convenient for you to make or receive you calls on Mac. With the update of operation system for OS X Yosemite, you can make and answer phone calls on your Mac. If you are disturbed by the noising calls and want to disable phone calls on Mac, you can also go to set up on your iPhone and Mac. This guide will show you how to make, answer or disable phone calls on your Mac with a step-by-step tutorial.
You May Like: How to Speed Up The Running Speed of MacBook >
How to Make and Answer iPhone Calls on Your Mac
This feature requires an iOS device running iOS 8 or later and a Mac running OS X Yosemite. Both iPhone and Mac are on the same Wi-Fi work, signed into iCloud and FaceTime with the same Apple ID.
- Go to Settings on iPhone > FaceTime > Enable the "iPhone Cellular Calls" option.
- Go to FaceTime app on Mac running Yosemite > Open its Preferences > Enable the "iPhone Cellular Calls" option. You also have the option to choose where you want your phone call to be sent from either though your email address or you phone number.
- Go to Contacts app on Mac > Hover over a phone number in the Contacts app > Click on the phone icon.
- See a notification, which will inform you that it is dialing the number using your iPhone.
- You will see a green banner-like notification on your iPhone, which inform you that your iPhone is being used for a phone call. If you tap on it, it will launch the phone app, you can continue with call from your iPhone. It will also inform you on the Mac then the call was handed off.
- Get a phone call on the Mac when you get a call on your iPhone. You can click on Accept to answer the call on Mac.
How to Make and Answer iPhone Calls on Your Mac – Step 2
Image Credit: exynox.net
How to Disable iPhone Cellular Calls
- Go to Settings on iPhone > FaceTime > Turn off iPhone Cellular Calls.
- Go to FaceTime app on Mac > Preferences. Click settings and deselect the iPhone Cellular Calls.
The Bottom Line
When you find your Mac become sluggish and want to clean your Mac to make it run faster, you can use MacClean to clean up Mac. If you still have any question about this guide, be free to contact our support team via Email, they will reply to you within 24 hours. If you find this tutorial is really helpful, please share it with your friends.
What's Hot on iMobie
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Clean Mac Hard Drive – Read on this guide to know how to clean your Mac hard drive to free up space. Read more >>
- How to Optimize MacBook Pro Battery – This guide will show you how to save your MacBook Pro battery. Read more >>
- How to Remove Files on Mac – If you want to clean some useless files on Mac, this guide will show you how to make it. Read more >>
- How to Remove All History on Mac – You will find a good way to clear all your history on Mac after reading this guide. Read more >>