How to Make & Receive & Disable Phone Calls on iPod touch
If you want to set up iPod touch to make/receive/disable phone calls on it, this iMobie guide will show you how to make it.
Download this all-in-one software to manage your iOS content on iPhone and iPod touch after reading this guide about how to make/receive/disable phone calls on iPod touch.
With iOS 8 on your iPhone/iPod touch, you can make and receive calls on both devices. It is very convenient for you to make calls on iPod touch when your iPhone is not around. But do you know how to make it?
If you have no idea about how to make & receive a phone call and disable it on your iPod touch, you are in the right place now. In this guide, we will show you how to make/answer/disable a phone call on iPod touch.
You May like: How to Export Contacts from iPhone >
How to Make and Receive a Phone Call on iPod touch
1. Go to make both iPhone and iPod touch sign into the same iCloud.
2. Make iPhone Cellular Calls enable on iPhone and the iPhone Mobile Calls is enabled on iPod touch.
3. Get your iPhone and iPod touch logged into the same iCloud account for FaceTime.
How to How to Make and Receive a Phone Call on iPod touch
4. Find out if both devices are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
5. Open the Contacts app on iPod touch and tap on the phone number of any contact you like. You can also tap a recent contact in the multitask screen.
6. This will launch the phone app like interface on iPod touch, and inform you that it is dialing the number using your iPhone.
7. You will also see a green banner, which informs you that your iPhone is being used for a phone call. You can tap on it and the phone app will open, you can continue with the call on your iPhone. It will inform you on the iPod touch , and then the call was handed off.
8. You will get a phone call on the iPod touch when you get a call on your iPhone. Tap on Accept button to answer the phone call on the iPod touch.
How to Disable a Phone Call on iPod touch
1. Open the Settings app on iPhone.
2. Tap on FaceTime.
3. Tap on the On/Off toggle for iPhone Cellular Calls to turn it off.
The Bottom Line
If you still have any question on your mind, you can contact our support team via Email, they will reply to you within 24 hours. If you like this guide, don't forget to share it with your friends.
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Move Videos from iPhone to Flash Drive – Read on this guide to know how to transfer videos from iPhone to flash drive. Read more>>
- How to Copy Contacts from iPhone to Contacts on Mac – You will learn how to send contacts from iPhone to Contacts on Mac. Read more >>
- How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to iPhone 6 (Plus) – This guide will show you how to transfer contacts from iPhone to iPhone 6 (Plus). Read more >>
- How to Sync Contacts from iPad to Mac – Learn how to transfer contacts from iPad to Mac with ease by reading this guide. Read more >>