How to Make Wi-Fi Calls on iPhone 6/6s
Wi-Fi calling is a carrier-based feature of Apple iPhone that allows you to make phone calls over Wi-Fi. Read this quick tip to learn how to make a voice call using Wi-Fi Calling.
Have a try on this full-way iOS data recovery tool so that you can easily recover your deleted call history on iPhone. Now read this guide to know how to make calls over Wi-Fi on iPhone.
In iOS 9, with Wi-Fi Calling enabled, you can place a phone call over Wi-Fi when there is little or no cellular coverage. Wi-Fi calling is a carrier-based technology, which can be said as one of the best calling features on iPhone 6/6s. If your carrier supports Wi-Fi calling, here's how to enable it to make phone calls over Wi-Fi with your iPhone 6 or iPhone 6s.
You May Like: Common iOS 9.1/9.2 Problems and Solutions >
According to Apple, to make a Wi-Fi call on your iPhone, you need an iPhone (iPhone 5c or later) on one of these carriers:
- Canada: Bell, Rogers
- Hong Kong: 3, SmarTone
- United Kingdom: EE, Vodafone
- United States: AT&T, T-Mobile, Sprint
- Saudi Arabia: Zain
- Switzerland: SALT, Swisscom
Then ensure your iPhone 6 or iPhone 6s is connected to a stable Wi-Fi network. If you find there is something wrong with your iPhone’s Wi-Fi, like iPhone can’t connect to Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi keeps dropping, etc. Please check this guide – Quick Fix: iPhone iPad Wi-Fi Issues and Solutions and fix it in minutes.
iOS 9: How to Make Wi-Fi Calls on iPhone 6/6s
Step 1. Open Settings on your iPhone.
Step 2. Click Phone and choose Wi-Fi Calling. Toggle it to On position.
Step 3. Confirm you want to enable Wi-Fi calling, as well as opt-in to the service.
Step 4. After it is enabled, you’ll see Wi-Fi after your carrier name in the status bar.
Enable Wi-Fi Calling on iPhone 6/6s
Note: Accidentally deleted some important data on iPhone like call history, messages, notes, or calendar? You can get your lost data back even if you have no backup with the help of a professional iOS data recovery named PhoneRescue.
The Bottom Line
Want to know more tips about iOS 9? We’ve prepared you 5 ways to free up space on iOS 9 devices, and some basic tips to speed up iOS 9 on old iPhone/iPad. If this guide is helpful, please share it with your friends to let more people covered.
What's Hot on iMobie
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Delete Call History on iPhone Completely - This guide will show you a safe way to delete call history on iPhone permanently. Read more >>
- How to Permanently Delete Contacts on iPhone - This guide tells you how to permanently delete contacts from your iPhone. Read more >>
- How to Transfer Videos from iPhone to iPad Pro - Read this guide to learn a direct way to transfer videos from iPhone to iPad Pro. Read more >>
- How to Play WMA on iPhone 6/6s (Plus) - We are going to introduce you a simple way to help you play WMA on iPhone. Read more >>