Want to merge messages from two iPhones but don’t know how? Here we’ll show you an effective and easy method to merge iPhone messages.
“I just updated my handset to the new iPhone X last month and want to merge messages from my old iPhone 7 to new iPhone X easily. Is there any quick approach to make it? Thanks anyway.”
After getting a new iPhone 8 (Plus) or iPhone X, you may want to merge some iOS data like messages between iPhones like this user above. Since restoring with iTunes/iCloud backup will remove all existing data on your new iPhone, AnyTrans for iOS is strongly recommended to help you merge messages between iPhones without any trouble. Let’s go through this quick guide and know more details to merge iPhone messages.
Also Read: Top 6 iPhone/iTunes Backup Extractors >
As one of the best iTunes alternative, AnyTrans for iOS has helped millions of users manage their iOS data in a simple and safe way. Let’s check some main features of it below:
1. Supports merging messages between iPhone within several clicks, and it also supports merging the messages attachments like pictures and videos.
2. It’s capable of transferring other iOS data like photos, contacts, music, videos, bookmarks, call history, notes and etc. from iPhone to iPhone, from computer to iPhone and from iPhone to computer.
3. Ensures all your existing data on iPhone will be safe during the process, and you can preview and select the iOS files you want before transferring.
4. Works well on both windows and Mac computer, and it’s compatible with all models of iPhone/iPad/iPod touch.
5. Allows you to manage iTunes and iCloud content in a simple way, and it can help you make a backup for your device automatically.
To merge iPhone messages from old iPhone to new iPhone 8/X, you need to download and install AnyTrans for iOS to your computer before starting. And then follow the detailed step below to get started.
Step 1 Launch AnyTrans for iOS on your computer and connect your two iPhones via USB cables. Click Device Manager > scroll down and click Merge Device button.
Step 2 Set the target device and then click Next button on the right.
Step 3 Choose Messages among all these types of data, and click Next to start merging messages from two iPhones.
With the help of AnyTrans for iOS, it’s quite easy to merge iPhone messages without wiping any data on iPhone or restoring device. In addition, it also supports transferring data from Android to iOS devices within steps. Just get it now and start a free trial >
Product-related questions? Contact Our Support Team to Get Quick Solution >