How to Convert MKV to iPhone with Best Quality
Have many HD movies in MKV format and would like to play them on your iPhone 5? Read on this MKV to iPhone tutorial and get it done in minutes.
Take a tour of this awarded software so that you can make use of it after reading this How to Convert MKV to iPhone tutorial.
MKV, short for Matroska, is similar in concept to other container video formats like AVI, MP4. Regarding as a modern, flexible, extensible, cross-platform multimedia container format, MKV has been wildly used by torrent downloading sites. In fact, it's a format that you're probably to have if you routinely download videos via BitTorrent.
Anyhow, enjoying the HD MKV movies on a desktop is really exciting thanks to the superb image / audio quality. But how about playing MKV upon a new bought iPhone? The answer goes to a WOW!
Don't Miss: How to Transfer Music from iPhone to iTunes
The Tool You'll Need
Keep this in mind, MKV is not a iPhone-friendly format and you'll need a decoding / re-encoding process before moving an MKV video to your iPhone. The choice is more than enough, but you'd better pick up a rational solution. Here is a one - AnyTrans.
- Get the best output quality without any manual setting - when transferring MKV to iPhone, AnyTrans will automatically optimize the video and audio according to your device's standard so as to get the best output quality.
- Import MKV videos to iPhone without iTunes involved - As one of the most popular iTunes Alternatives, AnyTrans helps you out by populating videos, music and Apps on iPhone without tedious iTunes sync.
- The fastest MKV to iPhone solution you can have - thanks to Hyper-threading and other hardware acceleration technologies, you can move a 2hs MKV movie onto iPhone in about 30 minutes, which are 2x faster that similar tools. Start Taking A Tour >
How to Transfer MKV to iPhone with AnyTrans
Step 1: Launch AnyTrans > Plug your iPhone to the Computer > Tap Add Content.
How to Transfer MKV Video to iPhone - Step 1
Step 2: Browse the MKV video file you want to import > Click Open.
How to Transfer MKV Video to iPhone - Step 2
Step 3: After clicking Open, you can take a cup of coffee and wait AnyTrans to convert the MKV video to iPhone supported format. After that, it will start transfer MKV to iPhone automatically.
What's Hot on iMobie
More Related Articles You May Like
- Transfer Music from iPhone to Computer for Free - Step-by-step iPhone guide teaches you to transfer music from iPhone to PC. Read more >>
- Transfer Windows Media Player Music to/from iTunes - Want to change your media library from Windows Media Player to iTunes? Read more >>
- Some Music Won't Sync to iPhone - Why some songs won't sync from iTunes to iPhone? We collected some feedback from our users and. Read more >>
- Copy Music from iPhone to iTunes - How do you transfer music from iPhone to iTunes library as backup? Read more >>