[iOS & Android] Mobile Phone Contacts Recovery
Want to recover deleted mobile contacts but don’t know how? Read on this guide to learn a simple and quick way to recover all your valuable contacts with no effort.
PhoneRescue can help you recover all your deleted or lost contacts as well as other important files from Android or iOS mobile phone in 1- click. Why not give it a try by yourself now.
Have you ever mistakenly deleted all your contacts or just one important phone number on mobile phone? If you did, you may know how desperate it is. Actually, you are not alone here, and the same situation happens to lots of people all the time, as our portable mobile get a smart responsive touch screen. So, there’s no need to blame yourself.
Now, the most important thing is how to recover those deleted mobile contacts in a quick process, or they will be overwritten by the new data and become unrecoverable. So here will recommend you this powerful and virus-free iOS & Android data recovery tool to help you complete this job in minutes.
The Tool You Need to Finish Mobile Contacts Recovery Task
PhoneRescue is the #1 iOS & Android data recovery tool that trusted by tons of Android and iOS users. Keep reading the features of it to get the reasons.
2. 3 simple steps to achieve the gal – it will successfully recover all your deleted or lost contacts in minutes via connecting, scanning and recovering.
3. 3 modes to recover contacts from iDevices - from iDevice directly (without using any backup), from iTunes backup, and from iCloud backup.
4. Compatible with all kinds of iOS devices and Android mobiles – it enables you to recover from iPhone 7/6s/6/SE/5s/5/4S/4, iPad, iPod, and also Samsung, LG, Huawei, HTC, Sony, etc.
How about have a try now. First, let’s go to PhoneRescue download page and choose the right version. If you are iOS users, please click Download for iOS to download, and Android users, please click Download for Android. Now, we will show you the detailed steps to quickly recover your important contacts respectively from iOS & Android.
Part 1. Mobile Phone Contacts Recovery – iOS Devices
Step 1. Launch PhoneRescue on your Mac/PC computer > Connect your iPhone/iPad/iPod to the computer > Select Recover from iOS Device and click the button on the bottom right corner to scan your iOS device.
How to Recover Mobile Contacts from iOS Device – Step 1
Step 2. PhoneRescue will show you all the deleted or existed files on your iPhone, if you only want to recover contacts, just click Contacts option.
Step 3. Preview and choose contacts you want to recover > Click the Download to device or Download to computer button to recover deleted mobile contacts.
How to Recover Mobile Contacts from iOS Device – Step 3
Part 2. Mobile Phone Contacts Recovery – Android Phones
Step 1. Run PhoneRescue > Connect your Android phone or tab to the computer via its USB cable (here we take PhoneRescue for Samsung for example).
Step 2. Check Contacts > Click Next button on the right.
How to Recover Mobile Contacts from Android Phone – Step 2
Step 3. Preview and select the contact(s) you want to recover > Click Download to device or Download to computer button to start the recovery process.
How to Recover Mobile Contacts from Android Phone – Step 3
The Bottom Line
With PhoneRescue, mobile contacts recovery can be done in just a few simple clicks. Just give it a try now and it will not let you down. Also, if you have any problem on this guide or PhoneRescue, feel free to leave your comments below and we will reply you soon.
What's Hot on iMobie
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Recover Deleted Videos from Samsung Galaxy S8/7/6/5/4 – Read on this guide to quickly recover your deleted videos from Samsung. Read more >>
- How to Recover Deleted Photos on iPhone – Read on this tutorial to recover your deleted photos on iPhone quickly. Read more >>
- How to Recover Deleted Files on LG Phone – Read this guide to learn a simple way to recover deleted files from LG to iPhone. Read more >>
- How to Recover Deleted Messages from Sony Xperia – This tutorial will tell you how to recover deleted messages from Sony Xperia easily. Read more >>