How to Print Calendar Events from iPhone
This guide tells you how to easily download iPhone calendar to PC/Mac and print iPhone calendar with title, location, starts, ends, url and notes.
Use AnyTrans to quickly save all iPhone Calendar events to printable files and then print them with title, date, location, url and notes.
To arrange future time properly is to save time. And most of iPhone users would like to use iOS built-in Calendar app to arrange their future events, no matter a meeting or a trip. As one of iPhone Calendar users, you may have created so many events on your iPhone. And in this post, we give you one simple way to print all calendar events with title, date, note and location.
You May Like: How to Sync iPhone Calendar to Computer
Tool We’ll Use
- A computer with a printer connected.
- Your iPhone with its USB cable.
- AnyTrans, an iOS content manager you can use to save iPhone calendar events to printable files.
How to Print Calendar Events from iPhone with Ease
Step 1. Install AnyTrans on your computer and run it. Connect your iPhone to computer with USB cable. Click .
Print Calendar Events from iPhone 6 - Step 1
Step 2. Click "Calendar" Category.
Print Calendar Events from iPhone 6 - Step 2
Step 3. Click button to set the export format and export path. Save the settings.
Print Calendar Events from iPhone 6 - Step 3
Step 4. Export the selected calendar events by clicking "To Computer" button. Open exported file and print iPhone calendar events with printer.
Print Calendar Events from iPhone 6 - Step 4
Note: You can also use this method to print text messages, notes, contacts, call history, etc.
What's Hot on iMobie
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Transfer Calendar from iPhone to Mac – This guide tells you how to transfer iPhone calendar to Mac. Read More >>
- How to Print Text Messages from iPhone – This post offers you one simple way to print iPhone messages. Read More >>
- How to Print Contacts from iPhone – This tutorial shows you how to print contacts from iPhone with AnyTrans’s help. Read More >>
- How to Sync iPhone Calendar with iPad – This article tells gives you two ways to sync calendar from iPhone to iPad. Read More >>