How to Print Calendar Events from iPhone
This guide tells you how to easily download iPhone calendar to PC/Mac and print iPhone calendar with title, location, starts, ends, url and notes.
Use AnyTrans to quickly save all iPhone Calendar events to printable files and then print them with title, date, location, url and notes.
To arrange future time properly is to save time. And most of iPhone users would like to use iOS built-in Calendar app to arrange their future events, no matter a meeting or a trip. As one of iPhone Calendar users, you may have created so many events on your iPhone. And in this post, we give you one simple way to print all calendar events with title, date, note and location.
You May Like: How to Sync iPhone Calendar to Computer
Tool We’ll Use
- A computer with a printer connected.
- Your iPhone with its USB cable.
- AnyTrans, an iOS content manager you can use to save iPhone calendar events to printable files.
How to Print Calendar Events from iPhone with Ease
Step 1. Download and install AnyTrans on your computer, and run it.
Step 2. Connect your iPhone to computer and click “Calendar” Category.
Print Calendar Events from iPhone 6 - Step 2
Step 3. Export all calendar events to printable file by clicking “To Computer” button.
Print Calendar Events from iPhone 6 - Step 3
Step 4. Open exported file and print iPhone calendar events with printer.
Print Calendar Events from iPhone 6 - Step 4
Note： You can also use this methods to print text messages, notes, contacts, call history, etc.
How to Set iPhone Calendar Exported Format to CSV or TXT
As shown below, you can click the “Settings” button on the top-right corner to set the exported format to CSV or TXT before you save Calendar events to your computer.
Set iPhone Calendar Exported Format to CSV or TXT
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Transfer Calendar from iPhone to Mac – This guide tells you how to transfer iPhone calendar to Mac. Read More >>
- How to Print Text Messages from iPhone – This post offers you one simple way to print iPhone messages. Read More >>
- How to Print Contacts from iPhone – This tutorial shows you how to print contacts from iPhone with AnyTrans’s help. Read More >>
- How to Sync iPhone Calendar with iPad – This article tells gives you two ways to sync calendar from iPhone to iPad. Read More >>