How to Print Text Messages from Android
Want to know how to print text messages from Android? Follow this guide to get it done easily.
PhoneRescue provides you with the 100% secure and top data rescuing success rate, making sure that you can print out all Android text messages, already existed on device, and the deleted ones.
Text Messages on your Android phones, or tablets, contain much important information. And you need back up them to somewhere, such different Android devices, external storage, or computer, in case of losing them and never getting back. In some very special occasions, you would also like to print out these text messages on paper.
To print text messages from Android, you can have many options to choose. You can try to save text messages to screenshots and then print them by using AirPrint printer; Or email the text messages to your email account and print them from email; Or Getting SMS Share app on Google Play to share them to your email, and lastly print them out; etc.
However, these methods are not available to print a large number of Android texts/SMS. Besides, if your text messages are deleted from your Android, you can not print them out. Therefore, we provide the method below in this post to help you easily print text messages from Android, no matter how many messages you want to print, and whether they are delete or not.
Tool We Need to Print Text Messages from Android
1. Your Android phone, or tablet.
2. USB cable.
3. One Mac or PC Computer with a printer connected.
4. PhoneRescue - one professional mobile data extractor. With this tool, you can easily find and export the messages you want from Android to computer with created date and contacts/phone numbers.
PhoneRescue supports all the models of Android, such as Samsung Galaxy, Sony Xperia, LG, Google, HUAWEI, etc. And it can be run on both of Windows and Mac computer. Now get PhoneRescue on your computer before starting the tutorial about how to print text messages from Android.
How to Print Text Messages from Android with PhoneRescue
Step 1. Run PhoneRescue on your computer > Connect Android device to it with USB.
How to Print Text Messages from Android with PhoneRescue - Step 1
Step 2. Select Messages > Click Next. Then it will start scanning all text messages on your Android, existing ones, and deleted but not being overwritten ones.
How to Print Text Messages from Android with PhoneRescue - Step 2
Step 3. After scanning, you can preview and select the text messages you want to print > Click To Computer button to start extracting them to your computer.
How to Print Text Messages from Android with PhoneRescue - Step 3
Step 4. Open exported file on computer > Print out exported Android text messages by using printer.
Don’t Miss: How to Quickly Restore Calendar on Android >
The Bottom Line
Before exporting the text messages to computer, you can set up the exported format – TXT, PDF or HTML - by clicking the "Settings" icon near the “HomePage” button at the third step. In the end, welcome any comment here to share you opinion on printing out messages. And now get PhoneRescue on your PC or Mac and start to export Android messages.
What's Hot on iMobie
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Recover Deleted Videos from Android Phone Without Root – This post shows you an ultimate method to recover Android videos without root. Read more >>
- Recover Deleted Contacts from Android Phone Easily – Follow this post to learn how to recover deleted Android phone contacts with ease. Read more >>
- How to Recover Deleted Photos from Android – Looking for a way to recover deleted photos from Android phones? Read this post to make it. Read more >>
- How to Recover Deleted Music Files on Android Easily – Read this guide to learn how to recover deleted songs from Android. Read more >>