How to Read Text Messages on iCloud
How to read text messages on iCloud? Here we provide you an easy and quick way to read messages on iCloud. Just keep reading to get the solution in minutes.
AnyTrans gives you fully support on data-transfer, device-backup and iCloud-management. Download and install AnyTrans on your computer before reading this guide on how to read text messages on iCloud.
iCloud automatically saves your iPhone text messages and other types of data, such as, device settings, app data, ringtones, and visual voicemails. You may get your messages lost by mistaken deletion, iOS update, failed jailbreak etc.
Unfortunately, there is no easy way to retrieve only messages from an iCloud backup - you must restore the entire backup to your iPhone or another iOS device. This requires erasing your device and setting which may cause the data loss on your existed content. If you just want to read these messages on iCloud, or simply want to export them to the PC, AnyTrans is the very way to go.
1. AnyTrans is professionally designed to directly transfer any types of data from your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch to iTunes, computer or another Apple device.
3. AnyTrans is capable of exporting the text messages to the standard text, or html on your computer, and you can view them on your computer anytime you like, or print them out for forever preservation.
You May Like: How to Export Text Messages from iPhone >
How to Read Text Messages on iCloud with AnyTrans
1. Download and install AnyTrans on your computer and click the iCloud icon on the bottom to sign in your iCloud with your Apple ID and password.
How to Read Text Messages on iCloud with AnyTrans - Step 1
2. After logging iCloud, click “iCloud Backup”.
How to Read Text Messages on iCloud with AnyTrans - Step 2
3. Download the backup you need.
How to Read Text Messages on iCloud with AnyTrans - Step 3
4. Select a backup and choose Messages. Now you can read the messages, and even export them to your computer by clicking the "To Computer" button on the top right corner.
How to Read Text Messages on iCloud with AnyTrans - Step 4
Related Reading: Backup Text Messages on iPhone >
Note:If you want to backup your iPhone content, such as, photos, music, videos, contacts, messages and more by transferring them to your computer, AnyTrans could also be a great helper.
The Bottom Line
After reading this article, you can easily and quickly read messages on iCloud, as well as contacts, notes, calendar, call history with AnyTrans. Any questions on this article or AnyTrans is welcomed, please be free to let us know. Hava a free trial on AnyTrans now >
View and Access Data or Content from iCloud (Backup)
Check and View Text Messages in iCloud > By Joy, Jun. 9, 2017
Extract Photos from iCloud (Backup) >By Vicky, Sept 03, 2016
Extract Messages from iCloud (Backup) > By Joy, Sept. 03, 2016
Get WhatsApp Messages from iCloud Backup > By Joy, Apr. 27, 2017
Extract or Get Data/Files from iCloud (Backup) > By Vicky, Jun. 9, 2017
Access and View Files in iCloud Backup > By Joy, Oct. 28, 2016
Download iCloud Backup to PC/Mac Computer > By Vicky, Aug. 1, 2017
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Backup Text Messages on iPhone - It tells how to backup SMS, iMessage messages from iPhone. Read more >>
- How to Export Text Messages from iPhone - You'll find a quick solution to export messages from iPhone to PC or Mac. Read more >>
- How to Backup iPhone Text Messages - This post will show you a quick way to teach about how to backup iPhone text messages. Read more >>
- How to Transfer Text Messages from iPhone to Mac - Read on this post to learn how to save text messages from iPhone to Mac. Read more >>