How to Recover Data from Dead iPhone
Want to know how to recover data from dead iPhone? Read this post get a practical way retrieving data from dead iPhone easily and quickly, even without any iTunes&iCloud backups.
Download PhoneRescue now to restore any kind of iOS data from broken, or dead iPhone easily. Also supports iPad, iPod touch.
iPhone becoming dead maybe happen to many users. No matter what you do, force restarting it by pressing and holding the Home and the sleep/wake (on/off) buttons at the same time, recharging it, or even putting it in recovery mode, there is no any response. We call it a dead iPhone.
When we have a dead iPhone, the first thing we should care about is the existed data on it. How can we recover these data from the dead iPhone? If there is one, or more backups made before, iTunes backups, or iCloud backups, we can directly restore iPhone with these backups.
However, for many users, who have no habit of backing up iPhone, or if the backups are out of data, can we retrieve data from dead iPhone? And how? In this situation, we recommend a easy-to-use mobile data recovery application - PhoneRescue to help you with the problem.
The Tool We Use
PhoneRescue is designed for getting back data from both iOS and Android devices. With PhoneRescue - iOS data recovery, you can,
1. Find and retrieve dead iPhone data super fast, due to its powerful scanning technology.
2. Support all kind of iOS data, including contacts, photos, music, messages, call logs, and more.
3. Enable you to selectively retrieve data. You can select the specific data you would like to recover, no need to recover them all, which saves much time for you.
4. It is with far more than five million downloads, guarantees you the super high safety for your personal data, without any malicious software. So why not download it now, then we begin with the detailed recovering steps with it?
How to Recover Data from Dead iPhone with PhoneRescue
Step 1. Run PhoneRescue on your computer (PC/Mac) > Connect iPhone to computer > Choose Recover from iOS Device option > Click the arrow button to scan your device.
Recover Data from Dead iPhone - Step 1
Step 2. Then there will pop up a screen, asking you to choose what kind of data you would like to recover from the dead iPhone. Select the data you need, and then click OK. Here we take all data as an example in the following.
Recover Data from Dead iPhone - Step 2
Step 3. After scanning, all data would be listed. Preview and select the items you need > Click on To Computer to download them to Mac/PC.
Recover Data from Dead iPhone - Step 3
The Bottom Line
With PhoneRescue, there is no need to worry about the data on dead iPhone. You can easily get them back in three simple steps with it. So why not have a free trial with it now?
Top Posts on Recovering iPhone Lost Data:
How to Recover Deleted Photos from iPhone > By Vicky. April 11th, 2017
How to Retrieve Deleted Messages from iPhone >By Joy. March 24th, 2017
How to Recover Deleted Notes on iPhone > By Vicky. July 7th, 2017
How to Recover Deleted Contacts from iPhone > By Joy. June 30th, 2016
How to Recover Deleted Videos from iPhone > By Vicky. August 28th, 2016
How to Download & Extract iCloud Backup > By Vicky. August. 1, 2017
How to Recover Deleted History on iPhone > By Joy. July 10, 2016
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Retrieve Data from Broken iPhone – This post shows you an ultimate method to recover data from broken iPhone. Read more >>
- How to Recover Data from Water Damaged iPhone – Follow this post to learn how to recover data from water damaged iPhone with ease. Read more >>
- How to Retrieve Contacts from Broken iPhone – Looking for a way to recover contacts from broken iPhone? Read this post to make it. Read more >>
- How to Recover Pictures from Your Broken iPhone – Read this guide to learn how to recover photos from broken iPhone. Read more >>