How to Retrieve Deleted Contacts on iPhone 5/5s/5c
Just deleted some contacts on your iPhone 5 by mistake and want to recover them? In this detailed post, you will learn how to retrieve deleted contacts on your iPhone 5/5s/5c.
Have a try on this all-sided iPhone file recovery tool to get back deleted data on iPhone iPad, and then read this guide about how to retrieve deleted contacts on iPhone 5/5s/5c.
By the nature an iPhone is always in danger of getting damaged, lost or stolen. How about your important iOS data? To help you recover your lost or mistakenly deleted photos, messages and other data on your iPhone, we collected 5 top best iPhone Data Recovery Software and evaluate them carefully to provide valuable references for you.
If you have mistakenly deleted some contacts from your iPhone 5 and want to recover them right now, you have come to the right place. Actually, when you deleted a contact, it is still stored in device's database until it is overwritten with new data. So once you find your contact is mistakenly deleted, you'd better recover them as soon as possible.
Can't Miss: How to Recover Deleted Notes from iPhone >
The Tool We Use to Recover Deleted Contacts from iPhone 5
PhoneRescue, the #1 iPhone data recovery software, is made to retrieve deleted contacts, notes, messages, photos, reminders, calendars and more from iPhone 5/5s/5c as well as iPhone 6 and iPhone 6s. No matter you mistakenly deleted or accidentally lost the contacts due to iOS update, factory reset, or failed jailbreak, you can recover them with PhoneRescue. It supports three recovering modes to help you get back deleted contacts on iPhone 5: Recover from an iOS Device, Recover from iTunes Backup, and Recover from iCloud (for backup before iOS 9).
Download PhoneRescue right now and get started on recovering deleted contacts on iPhone 5/5s/5c with it.
How to Retrieve Deleted Contacts on iPhone 5/5s/5c With No Backup
Step 1. Launch PhoneRescue on your computer. Connect your iPhone 5/5s/5c to the computer with a USB cable. Choose "Recover from an iOS Device" and click forward icon to scan deleted data.
Retrieve Deleted Contacts on iPhone 5/5s/5c – Step 1
Step 2. Click “Contacts” to preview the contacts and selectively restore to your iPhone, or you can extract them to your computer.
Retrieve Deleted Contacts on iPhone 5/5s/5c – Step 2
How to Recover Deleted Contacts on iPhone 5/5s/5c with iTunes Backup
Compared with restoring whole backup data from iTunes, recovering with PhoneRescue allows you to selectively choose contacts and preview the details contacts information, which largely shortens the recovery time.
Step 1. Choose “Recover from iTunes Backup” and go to next. (If you want to get lost contacts to your iOS device, please connect your device to computer.)
Recover Deleted Contacts on iPhone 5/5s/5c with iTunes Backup – Step 1
Step 2. PhoneRescue will list all backups created on your computer. Select one of these backups and click forward icon to scan the backup.
Recover Deleted Contacts on iPhone 5/5s/5c with iTunes Backup – Step 2
Step 3. Click “Contact” to preview all contacts on the backup, select your wanted items, and click “To iDevice” or “To Computer” to extract them from backup to your device.
Recover Deleted Contacts on iPhone 5/5s/5c with iTunes Backup – Step 3
Your deleted contacts on iPhone will be recovered in minutes and saved in formatted csv, vcf or vcard on your computer as you like. Have it a try yourself right now?
Losing important data on iPhone is a major pain. Although it's a recoverable problem, it does emphasize the importance of regular backups, back up to a computer and back up to iCloud. Therefore, keep a habit of backing up regularly, and don't let it happen again!
The Bottom Line
After reading this post about how to recover deleted contacts on iPhone 5/5s/5c, if you find this post helps you a lot, please share it to more friends. And have any problems, welcome to share it in Comments Section below.
What's Hot on iMobie
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Recover Deleted Contacts from iPhone - A quick method to help you recover deleted contacts from iPhone. Read more >>
- How to Merge Contacts on iPhone - Having seen a lot of duplicated contacts on iPhone, and frustrated to find the specific one? Read more >>
- Use Siri to Find & Display Information in Contacts - Have you ever been annoyed with looking up specific information in contacts? Siri can help you. Read more >>
- How to Remove Duplicate Contacts from iPhone - Do you find it annoying to locate an exact number in dozens of duplicate contacts book? Read more >>
- How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to iPhone – Want a way to transfer from the old iPhone contacts to the new? Check this guide to learn more. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to Mac – Learn how to offload your Camera Roll photos from iPhone to your Mac in few clicks. Read More >>
- What Is the Best iPhone File Transfer – Need an all-in-one iPhone File Transfer software to keep everything organized? Here is the answer. Read More >>