How to Recover Deleted Contacts on iPhone 8/X
How to recover deleted contacts on iPhone 8/iPhone X? This guide will help you recover lost contacts with the most efficient and safest way.
This amazing iOS data recovery tool can help you retrieve deleted contacts from iPhone 8/X without effort. Get it now and follow the steps bellow to get back lost contacts.
There’s nothing worse than data loss on iPhone, especially the important contacts that we use everyday. So when you find contacts missing on your iPhone 8 or iPhone X, you immediately search online to find a reliable way to recover the deleted contacts. Luckily, you’ve come to the right page. Here in this guide, we will tell you an easy and quick way to recover lost contacts on iPhone 8/8 Plus or iPhone X.
Tool You Need to Recover Deleted Contacts on iPhone X/8
PhoneRescue – iOS Data Recovery, is all you need when it comes to recovering deleted contacts from iPhone X/8.
- Three recovery modes for you to choose: recover lost contacts from iPhone directly, recover from iTunes backup, recover from iCloud backup.
- Whatever recovery mode you choose, you can just recover the contacts you need. You do not have to restore your device.
- You can choose to recover the deleted contacts to iPhone or download them to computer as per your needs.
PhoneRescue has already helped millions of iOS users retrieve their lost data successfully, and it has got ready to save you. Now download PhoneRescue (choose iOS Data Recovery) on your PC or Mac computer and follow the steps below to get lost contacts back.
How to Recover Deleted Contacts from iPhone 8/X
Step 1. Open PhoneRescue > Connect your iPhone 8 or iPhone X to computer via USB cable. If you have no backup, please choose Recover from iOS Device. If you want to extract contacts from previous backup, please choose Recover from iTunes Backup or Recover from iCloud. Here we will show you how to recover deleted contacts on iPhone 8/X without backup.
How to Recover Deleted Contacts from iPhone X/8 without Backup – Step 1
Step 2. By default, all categories will be selected. Please uncheck Select All option and then choose Contacts. Click OK to confirm.
How to Recover Deleted Contacts from iPhone X/8 – Step 2
Step 3. Preview and then select the contacts you need > Click Recover button: to iDevice or computer.
How to Recover Deleted Contacts from iPhone X/8 without Backup – Step 3
The Bottom Line
No matter you have backup or not, PhoneRescue will help you recover deleted contacts on iPhone X/8. So why not give it a try? Besides contacts, you can also retrieve lost messages, notes, photos etc.
Top Posts on Recovering iPhone Lost Data:
How to Recover Deleted Photos from iPhone > By Vicky. April 11th, 2017
How to Retrieve Deleted Messages from iPhone >By Joy. March 24th, 2017
How to Recover Deleted Notes on iPhone > By Vicky. July 7th, 2017
How to Recover Deleted Contacts from iPhone > By Joy. June 30th, 2016
How to Recover Deleted Videos from iPhone > By Vicky. August 28th, 2016
How to Download & Extract iCloud Backup > By Vicky. August. 1, 2017
How to Recover Deleted History on iPhone > By Joy. July 10, 2016
More Related Articles You May Like
- Is PhoneRescue Safe – This guide will tell you the basic info of PhoneRescue and its reputation from media and customer. Read More >>
- How to Fix iPhone Contacts Search Not Working – Read this guide to get the method on iPhone contacts search not working issue. Read More >>
- How to Recover Deleted Photos from iPhone 8/X – This guide tells you how to recover lost pictures on iPhone. Read More >>
- How to Recover Deleted Messages on iPhone 8/X – Read this post to see how to recover deleted messages from iPhone. Read More >>