How to Recover Data from iPad 2/3/4
Want to recover some lost but important data from an old iPad 2? This guide will introduce you an iPad data recovery that helps recover deleted data on iPad 2/3/4.
Give a try on this professional iPad data recovery by downloading it on your computer after reading this guide on how to recover data from iPad 2/3/4.
By the nature an iPhone is always in danger of getting damaged, lost or stolen. How about your important iOS data? To help you recover your lost or mistakenly deleted photos, messages and other data on your iPhone, we collected 5 top best iPhone Data Recovery Software and evaluate them carefully to provide valuable references for you.
It's fun and fantastic to work and play on an iPad even if it is an old iPad 2 since 2011. But bad things happen to our iPad data that we may lose some important data like photos, iMessages, notes or Safari bookmarks from the iPad. How can we get the data back? Or if we didn’t make any iTunes/iCloud backup before, how to recover deleted files from iPad without backup?
Luckily, in this post, we will show you a powerful iPad data recovery that helps recover data from iPad 2/3/4 and iPad Air/mini/Pro.
Check the main features of the tool we use
PhoneRescue is developed for both Android and iOS users to recover deleted data. To recover data on iPad like contacts, photos, notes, calendar, Safari bookmarks, messages, Safari history, ect., PhoneRescue – iOS data recovery is what you need. PhoneRescue – iOS data recovery could let you recover lost iPad data no matter you created backups or not: Recover from iOS Device, Recover from iTunes Backup and Recover from iCloud.
Can't Miss: How to Recover Deleted Data from iPhone
Tutorial: How to Recover Deleted Data from iPad
Step 1. Launch PhoneRescue – iOS data recovery > Connect your iPad to computer > Choose "Recover from iOS Device".
How to Recover Deleted Data from iPad – Step 1
Step 2. PhoneRescue – iOS data recovery will start scan your iPad, please be patient.
How to Recover Deleted Files from iPad without Backup – Step 2
Step 3. Preview data and select what you need. Here, you can preview all scanned detailed info in a window, like photos, messages, contacts, notes, photos, etc. Click the recover button at the bottom.
How to Recover Deleted Files from iPad without Backup – Step 3
As you can see, it is just so easy to use PhoneRescue – iOS data recovery to recover data from iPad. What's more, the humanized step-by-step user guide associated with Advance Mode brings massive convenience for your iOS data recovery, even you are a novice to this tool. Give it a try right now!
The Bottom Line
More questions about how to recover deleted data from iPad or anything about PhoneRescue – iOS data recovery, please feel free to let us know in Comments Section below.
Top Posts on Recovering iPhone Lost Data:
How to Recover Deleted Photos from iPhone > By Vicky. April 11th, 2017
How to Retrieve Deleted Messages from iPhone >By Joy. March 24th, 2017
How to Recover Deleted Notes on iPhone > By Vicky. July 7th, 2017
How to Recover Deleted Contacts from iPhone > By Joy. June 30th, 2016
How to Recover Deleted Videos from iPhone > By Vicky. August 28th, 2016
How to Download & Extract iCloud Backup > By Vicky. August. 1, 2017
How to Recover Deleted History on iPhone > By Joy. July 10, 2016
More Related Articles You May Like
- Top iPhone Data Recovery Software Reviews - We list you top iOS data recovery software reviews. Know more about them. Read more >>
- Top 5 Causes of Data Loss - Make you know more about data loss and keep your data safe. Read more >>
- Why I Can't Transfer App & Game Data - A guide to help you transfer App and game data between iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Read more >>
- How to Transfer Data from iPad to Computer - Here we introduce you ways to transfer data from iPad to computer. Read more >>
- How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to iPhone – Want a way to transfer from the old iPhone contacts to the new? Check this guide to learn more. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to Mac – Learn how to offload your Camera Roll photos from iPhone to your Mac in few clicks. Read More >>
- What Is the Best iPhone File Transfer – Need an all-in-one iPhone File Transfer software to keep everything organized? Here is the answer. Read More >>