How to Recover Deleted Files from Android Phone/Tablet Easily
Want to know how to recover deleted files from Android? Check this post to grab an easy-to-use tool to figure out retrieving deleted files on Android phone and tablet.
Download PhoneRescue now to restore any deleted files, including photos, music, messages, contacts, calendar, etc. from Samsung Galaxy, HTC, Goole Pixel, HUAWEI, Sony Xperia, with Android 4.0 and higher.
Deleting files from Android enables us to get away with the unimportant files, clear up more space, keep top secret and privacy information from others, etc. However things also happen that we maybe falsely delete some important files from Android, phone or tablet. At this moment, we desperately want them back. But can we recover deleted files from Android? And how?
Technically, the deleted files are invisible on Android for us. But they still exist on Android memory till some other data overwrites them. So as long as they are not overwrote, we can detect, and retrieve deleted files from Android, with a third Android recovery application - PhoneRescue.
Once files on Android are deleted falsely, please cease any operation on Android, like installing apps, taking photos, etc. The proper way is using PhoneRescue to get them back right away, to make sure of recovering lost data successfully.
The Tool We Use
PhoneRescue is a super easy data recovery application, working for both iOS and Android. With PhoneRescue - Android data recovery, the whole recovery process just goes to connecting, scanning, and recovering. That’s all.
1. PhoneRescue is able to scan as many as 13 types of files and data in a short time, like photos, music, videos, messages, contacts, calendar, WhatsApp messages and attachments, Line messages and attachments, etc.
2. It supports 6000+ Android models, Smasung Galaxy, Sony Xperia, Huawei, HTC, Google Pixel, etc. with Android 4.0 or higher.
How to Recover Deleted Files from Android with PhoneRescue
Step 1. Download PhoneRescue on your computer (PC/Mac) > Install and run it > Connect Android device to computer.
Step 2. Select what kind of data you would like to recover > Click the arrow at the right side to scan your device. There will be deep scan and quick scan options you can choose.
How to Recover Deleted Files from Android with PhoneRescue - Step 2
Step 3. After scanning process finish, all deleted files and data on Android will be displayed. Choose deleted files you would like to recover, and then click the button at the right corner to rover them to your computer, or Android phone directly.
How to Recover Deleted Files from Android with PhoneRescue - Step 3
You May Like: How to Recover Deleted Photos from LG Phone >
The Bottom Line
Connecting > Scanning > Recovering is the whole journey to recover deleted files from Android with PhoneRescue. Just easy as pie, isn’t it? So why not give it try right now?
Popular Posts on Android Data Recovery
How to Recover Deleted Photos from Android > Lena. May 31st, 2017
How to Recover Deleted Contacts from Android >Lena. May 31st, 2017
How to Recover Deleted Android Messages > Joy. June 29th, 2017
How to Recover Deleted Videos from Android > Lena. June 21st, 2017
How to Recover Deleted Photos from Samsung > Lena. May 31st, 2017
How to Recover Deleted Messages on Samsung > Stephen. May 23rd, 2017
How to Restore Calendar from Android > Lena. June 20th, 2017
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Recover Deleted Whatsapp Messages on Samsung – Looking for a way to recover WhatsApp Messages on Samsung? Read this post to make it. Read more >>
- How to Recover Deleted Files from Samsung Phone Memory – This post shows you two methods to transfer contacts from Android to iPhone. Read more >>
- How to Recover Deleted Photos from Moto G 5/4/3 Easily – Follow this post to learn how to recover deleted photos from Motorola Moto G with ease. Read more >>
- How to Recover Deleted Files on Samsung Galaxy Tab – Read this guide to learn how to recover deleted data from Samsung Galaxy Tab. Read more >>