Want to know how to recover deleted notes on iPhone X/8 (Plus)? Read this guide to easily retrieve the deleted iPhone 8/X notes from the device directly, or from iTunes and iCloud backups.
iPhone X/8 (Plus) Notes app helps us a lot. We can use Notes app to capture a quick thought, create checklists, sketch ideas, plan a schedule, write down a shopping list, or save a memorandum, etc.
With so much important information in your iPhone 8/X Notes app, you may encounter notes disappearing accidents. This is not just a hypothesis. Users keep asking for help with their deleted iPhone 8/X notes, due to mistakenly deleting, iOS upgrading, failed jailbreak.
When we talk about how to recover deleted notes on iPhone 8/X, the first idea coming into our minds is restoring them from iTunes and iCloud backup. There are three reminders before you try the Apple-suggested method:
So what if you have not backed up your iPhone before notes deleted? Or what if your backup files don’t cover your deleted notes? Or what if your iPhone 8/X has many other important files, such as contacts, messages, photos, etc., but which were not saved in your backups?
In these situations, how can we retrieve deleted notes on iPhone 8/X? Here a powerful iOS data rescuing tool is ready to help you get back the missing notes, no matter you have iTunes and iCloud backup or not. And this is PhoneRescue.
Before talking about the detailed steps about recovering deleted notes on iPhone 8/X with or without backup by using PhoneRescue for iOS, let’s know more about this tool.
PhoneRescue for iOS is always the best choice of iOS users to retrieve iPhone iPad iPod touch data, ensuring you 100% secure, and top recovering success rate. Besides,
So why not free download it now on your PC/Mac, and then start to retrieve deleted notes on iPhone 8/X, from the device directly, iTunes or iCloud backup?
How to Recover Deleted Notes on iPhone 8/X Directly – Step 1
How to Recover Deleted Notes on iPhone 8/X Directly – Step 2
How to Recover Deleted Notes on iPhone 8/X Directly – Step 3
As we said at the beginning, generally, restoring notes from iTunes and iCloud backups mean all data on the iPhone will be replaced. So here we will show you how to make it without replacing data by using PhoneRescue for iOS.
1. Connect iPhone 8/X to the computer. On PhoneRescue homepage, choose “Recover from iTunes” option and click the right arrow to scan your device.
How to Recover Deleted Notes on iPhone 8/X from iTunes – Step 1
2. Among your iTunes backups, choose the one that covers your deleted notes and click “Next” to continue. Then there will be a screen to choose the data type to scan, and check Notes.
How to Recover Deleted Notes on iPhone 8/X from iTunes – Step 2
3. After scanning, preview all notes on backup, and you can select any notes items to extract to your device or your computer.
1. Connect iPhone 8/X to computer. On PhoneRescue homepage, choose “Recover from iCloud” option and then click the right arrow.
How to Recover Deleted Notes on iPhone 8/X from iCloud – Step 1
2. Sign in your Apple ID. Choose the iCloud backup that contains your delete notes and then click the “Download” button. After iCloud backup downloading, there still is a page, where you can choose Notes to scan it.
How to Recover Deleted Notes on iPhone 8/X from iCloud – Step 2
3. After scanning, all notes will be displayed. Choose the notes that have been deleted and you would like to recover. Get them back to your iPhone 8/X, or download to computer.
As you can see, the steps to retrieve deleted note on iPhone 8/X is such an easy task with PhoneRescue for iOS. If you have lost your iPad notes files, or for any other iOS models, you can get them back with PhoneRescue for iOS as well, easily and quickly. So why not try it now?
Product-related questions? Contact Our Support Team to Get Quick Solution >
Recover your deleted iPhone iPad files with the highest success rate, no matter whether you have backups or not!