How to Recover Deleted Notes on iPhone X/8 (Plus) with/without Backup
Want to know how to recover deleted notes on iPhone X/8 (Plus)? Read this guide to easily retrieve those deleted iPhone 8/X notes of yours from the device directly, or from iTunes and iCloud backups.
PhoneRescue provides you with three recovery modes: Recover from iOS, Recover from iTunes, and Recover from iCloud, to give you the most possibility of getting back lost iOS data.
iPhone X/8 (Plus) Notes app helps us a lot. We can use Notes app to capture a quick thought, create checklists, sketch ideas, plan a schedule, write down a shopping list, or save a memorandum, etc.
With so much important information in your iPhone 8/X Notes app, you may encounter notes disappearing accidents. This is not just a hypothesis. Many users of ours have been asking for help with their deleted iPhone 8/X notes, due to mistakenly deleting, iOS upgrading, failed jailbreak, etc.
When we talk about how to recover deleted notes from iPhone 8/X, the most common ways, coming to our minds firstly, are restoring them from iTunes backup, and iCloud backup. But there are three reminders you need to know firstly, when applying these two methods:
1. You need have backed up your iPhone 8/X before deleting notes.
2. The backup files contains the notes you have deleted.
3. Restoring notes from iTunes and iCloud backups, means all data on iPhone will be replaced, not just notes retrieving to iPhone.
So what if you have not backed up your iPhone before notes deleted? Or what if your backup files don’t cover your deleted notes? Or what if your iPhone 8/X has many other important files, such as contacts, messages, photos, etc., but which were not saved in your backups?
In these situations, there is nothing we can do with them? Absolutely not. In this guide, we will share a powerful iOS data rescuing tool to get back iPhone 8/X deleted notes easily, no matter with iTunes and iCloud backups, or without them. And this is PhoneRescue.
The Tool to Recover Deleted Notes on iPhone 8/X
PhoneRescue - iOS data recovery is always the best choice of iOS users to retrieve iPhone iPad iPod touch data, ensuring you 100% secure, and top recovering success rate. Besides,
1. It supports three modes of iOS data recovery: Recover from iOS Device, Recover from iTunes, and Recover from iCloud. You can directly recover deleted notes from iPhone 8/X directly, as long as these deleted files are not overwritten. You can also recover them from your iTunes and iCloud backups.
2. Enable you to preview the deleted data in thumbnails before recovering them. So you can selectively recover the notes you want.
3. Allow you to save the recovered notes to CSV, TEXT, or HTML on your computer.
4. Not just Notes, it supports recovering 20+ kinds of important iOS contents, like Photos, Videos, Text Messages, Contacts, Reminders, Call History, Calendar, etc.
So why not free download it now on your PC/Mac, and then we get started with how to apply it to restore deleted notes on iPhone 8/X, from device directly, iTunes backup, and iCloud backup?
How to Recover Deleted Notes on iPhone 8/X Directly with PhoneRescue
Step 1. Run it on you computer > Connect iPhone 8/X to computer > Select Recover from iOS Device > Click right arrow to scan your device.
How to Recover Deleted Notes on iPhone 8/X Directly - Step 1
Step 2. There will be a pop-up screen to make you choose what kind of data you would like to scan and recover. So choose Notes, and click OK.
How to Recover Deleted Notes on iPhone 8/X Directly - Step 2
Step 3. After scanning, select Notes > Select Only list deleted > Choose the notes you want to recover > Click on To iDevice button to get them to your iPhone or To Computer button to download them to your computer.
How to Recover Deleted Notes on iPhone 8/X Directly - Step 3
How to Recover Deleted Notes on iPhone 8/X from iTunes Backup with PhoneRescue
Step 1. Connect iPhone 8/X to PhoneRescue > At its homepage, choose Recover from iTunes > Click right arrow to scan you device.
How to Recover Deleted Notes on iPhone 8/X from iTunes - Step 1
Step 2. Among your iTunes backups, choose the one that covers your deleted notes > Click Next > Then there will be a screen to choose the data type to scan, and check Notes.
How to Recover Deleted Notes on iPhone 8/X from iTunes - Step 2
Step 3. After scanning, preview all notes on backup, and you can select any notes items to extract to your device or your computer.
How to Recover Deleted Notes on iPhone 8/X from iCloud Backup with PhoneRescue
Step 1. Connect iPhone 8/X to PhoneRescue > At its home page, choose Recover from iCloud > Click right arrow.
How to Recover Deleted Notes on iPhone 8/X from iCloud - Step 1
Step 2. Sign in your Apple ID > Choose the iCloud backup, which contains your delete notes > Click Download > After iCloud backup downloading, there still is a page, where you can choose Notes to scan it.
How to Recover Deleted Notes on iPhone 8/X from iCloud - Step 2
Step 3. After scanning, all notes would be displayed > Choose the notes that have been deleted and you would like to recover > Get them back to your iPhone 8/X, or download to computer.
The Bottom Line
As you can see, retrieving deleted note on iPhone 8/X is such an easy task, with PhoneRescue. If you have lost your iPad notes files, or for any other iOS models, you can get them back with PhoneRescue as well, easily and quickly. So why not try it now?
What's Hot on iMobie
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Access Notes from iCloud – Read this tutorial to learn a way to get notes from iCloud. Read more >>
- Transfer Notes from iPhone to Computer – Teaches you to back up iPhone notes to computer. Read more >>
- Transfer Notes to A New iPhone – Tell you how to transfer notes between two iPhones. Read more >>
- Fix iPhone Notes Not Syncing with iPad – Read this guide to fix iPhone notes not syncing problem. Read more >>