How to Recover Deleted Notes on iPod touch With Ease
How to recover deleted notes on iPod touch? We will show you a way to recover notes from iPod touch directly in this guide.
Go to download PhoneRescue to retrieve the important notes on iPod touch after reading this guide about how to recover deleted notes on iPod touch.
When we want to write some notes, the built-in Notes app on iPod touch gives us a convenient way to note everything we want without taking a paper notebook. We can write memorandum, stories, or daily work schedule on Notes app and view these notes anytime we want.
Some notes are definitely very important for us. When you lose important notes by mistaken deletion, you may want to get them back as soon as possible. To help you successfully retrieve the deleted notes on iPod touch, we will show you a simple way to recover notes from iPod touch directly with step-by-step tutorial in this guide.
You May Like: How to Retrieve Deleted Notes on iPad >
The Outstanding Features about PhoneRescue
PhoneRescue is developed to help users recover the important data deleted by chance on their iPod touch/iPhone/iPad.
- Supports recovering up to 22 types of iOS contents, including notes, photos, messages, contacts, call history and more on iOS devices.
- Enables users to recover deleted files like notes from iTunes/iCloud backups, and from iOS devices directly. The feature of recovering from iOS devices gives users an option to recover data without any backup.
- Allows users to preview and selectively recover notes they need from backups or iOS devices.
How to Recover Deleted Notes on iPod touch Directly With PhoneRescue
Step 1. Free download and install PhoneRescue on computer and plug in iPod touch.
Step 2. Choose "Recover from iOS Device" on the homepage.
How to Recover Deleted Notes on iPod touch – Step 2
Step 3. PhoneRescue will start scan your content on iPod touch.
How to Retrieve Deleted Notes on iPod touch – Step 3
Step 4. After the scan is over, click Notes and Note Attachments to view deleted notes on iPod touch. You can recover them to your iPod or computer.
How to Retrieve Deleted Notes on iPod touch – Step 4
Can't Miss: How to Recover Notes from iPhone Backup >
The Bottom Line
If you have made backups by iTunes or iCloud before losing files, you can try to recover these data from these backups, but you can't selectively recover what you need from them. PhoneRescue gives users a chance to selectively retrieve the deleted files from iTunes or iCloud backups. Why not download it now to have a try? If you still have any question about this guide, you can contact our support team by email. If you like this guide, don't forget to share it with your friends.
What's Hot on iMobie
New iOS Data to iPhone Transfer Guidelines > iMobie Team·August 12
2016 Best iPhone Data Recovery Tools Review > Corrinla·August 27
2016 Best iPhone Backup Extractor Tools > Tom·August 16
How to Recover Deleted Text Messages iPhone > Corrinla·March 17
How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to PC > Kelly·August 06
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Recover WhatsApp Messages from iPhone Backup – Read on this guide to know how to retrieve WhatsApp messages from backups easily. Read more >>
- How to Retrieve Photos from Dead iPhone – In this post, you will learn how to recover photos from dead iPhone. Read more>>
- How to Retrieve Voice Memos from iPhone Backup – This tutorial explains how to retrieve voice memos from iPhone backup. Read more>>
- How to Retrieve Bookmarks in Safari on iPhone – You will learn how to retrieve bookmarks of Safari on iPhone with ease. Read more >>