How to Recover Deleted Photos from iPod Easily
When you delete pictures on iPod by chance, you may want to take measures to recover them in time. In this guide, we will show you how to solve your problem.
If you want to find a way to recover mistaken deleted files on iOS devices, you can download this professional software to help you recover what you need after reading this guide.
By the nature an iPhone is always in danger of getting damaged, lost or stolen. How about your important iOS data? To help you recover your lost or mistakenly deleted photos, messages and other data on your iPhone, we collected 5 top best iPhone Data Recovery Software and evaluate them carefully to provide valuable references for you.
Just like iPhone, we can take the advantage of our iPod touch to take pictures we need anytime and anywhere. Therefore, we may have stored many photos on our iPod touch, including some pictures saved from the website, or other resources. Although not all photos mean a lot to us, it is still an annoying thing to lose our photos by mistaken deletion, iOS upgrade, or other reasons. When you encounter the situation mentioned above, you may want to find a way to recover deleted photos on your iPod.
If you have made backups including photos for your iPod touch, you can recover your photos from these backups. What if you have no backups? How do you recover photos now? To solve your problem, in this iMobie guide, we will show you a simple way to recover deleted photos from iPod touch directly without any backups.
You May Like: Retrieve Deleted Photos from iPhone Camera Roll >
The Tool We Will Use
PhoneRescue is an all-in-one software to recover deleted photos from iPod touch. If there is no backup for iPod touch, this software enables users to selectively retrieve deleted pictures from iDevices directly. Certainly, it also allows users to extract data including photos from iTunes or iCloud backup. Besides photos, it still helps users recover deleted or lost contacts, messages, call history, calendar, notes, and reminders from iPod Touch.
Recover Deleted Photos on iPod touch with PhoneRescue
Before recovering deleted photos on iPod touch, you need to download and install PhoneRescue on your computer firstly, and then plug in your iPod touch.
Step 1. Open PhoneRescue > Select Recover from iOS Device > Click on Right Arrow to scan your iPod.
Recover Deleted Photos on iPod touch – Step 1
Step 2. Select Photos > Preview and select the deleted pictures you need > Click on To Computer button to download them to your Mac or PC.
Recover Deleted Photos on iPod touch – Step 2
Note: If you have made backup for iPod touch via iCloud, you can refer to a guide: Retrieve iPhone iPad and iPod touch Photos from iCloud >
The Bottom Line
If you haven't created backups for your iPod touch/iPhone/iPad, you can still use PhoneRescue to recover what means a lot to you. If you still have question on your mind, please be free to contact our support team via email. If you like this guide, don't forget to share it with your friends.
What's Hot on iMobie
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Retrieve Deleted Photos from iPhone – Read on this guide to know how to recover deleted photos from iPhone. Read more >>
- How to Retrieve Deleted Photos on iPad – This guide will show you how to recover deleted photos on iPad. Read more>>
- How to Restore Photos from iPhone Backup – You will learn a simple way to selectively recover photos from iPhone backup after reading this guide. Read more>>
- How to Recover Deleted Text Messages on iDevices – In this post, you will learn how to retrieve text messages on iOS devices. Read more >>
- How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to iPhone – Want a way to transfer from the old iPhone contacts to the new? Check this guide to learn more. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to Mac – Learn how to offload your Camera Roll photos from iPhone to your Mac in few clicks. Read More >>
- What Is the Best iPhone File Transfer – Need an all-in-one iPhone File Transfer software to keep everything organized? Here is the answer. Read More >>