How to Recover Deleted Playlist on iPhone 6/6s
Accidentally delete some playlists from Music app on your iPhone? Read this guide to get a quick way to recover them.
Take a tour with this amazing iOS data recovery PhoneRescue to recover deleted data on iPhone iPad. Now read on to learn how to recover deleted playlists from iPhone 6/6s/SE.
By the nature an iPhone is always in danger of getting damaged, lost or stolen. How about your important iOS data? To help you recover your lost or mistakenly deleted photos, messages and other data on your iPhone, we collected 5 top best iPhone Data Recovery Software and evaluate them carefully to provide valuable references for you.
A playlist is a list of songs we love for a certain type. It usually takes us days or months to build playlists in the Music app on iPhone, and we can add a new song we like to the right playlist occasionally. If you accidentally get some playlists deleted from your Apple Music app and want to recover them right now, just keep reading to get a quick solution.
How to Recover Deleted Playlist on iPhone
The Tool We Will Use
All you need is the newly updated PhoneRescue, which is a comprehensive Android & iOS data recovery and iPhone backup extractor. PhoneRescue – iOS Data Recovery enables you to recover deleted playlists and music from iPhone directly.Furthermore, it also supports recovering photos, contacts, messages, notes, Safari history, call history and more from iPhone, from iTunes or iCloud backup.
How to Recover Deleted Playlist on iPhone with PhoneRescue
Before starting recovering playlists, you need to go to the download page of PhoneRescue and click PhoneRescue – iOS Data Recovery to download and install on your Mac/PC, and then connect your iPhone to computer via a USB cable.
Step 1. Open PhoneRescue – iOS Data Recovery and connect your iPhone to computer > Select Recover from iOS Device.
How to Recover Deleted Playlist on iPhone 6/6s with PhoneRescue - Step 1
Step 2. Select Playlists and uncheck other boxes, click OK.
How to Recover Deleted Playlist on iPhone 6/6s with PhoneRescue - Step 2
Step 3. After scanning, all your playlists would be displayed, including deleted one. You can recover deleted playlists by clicking the To Computer button.
How to Recover Deleted Playlist on iPhone 6/6s with PhoneRescue - Step 3
Also Read: How to Retrieve Deleted Photos from iPhone >
The Bottom Line
PhoneRescue – iOS Data Recovery can recover up to 22 types of iOS content and retrieve valued information via 3 safe and reliable ways. It allows users to selectively recover data from iTunes or iCloud backups without losing any data. If you still have any question about this guide, you can contact our support team by email. If you like this guide, don't forget to share it with your friends.
What's Hot on iMobie
More Related Articles You May Like
- How to Retrieve Deleted Contacts from iPhone – Read on this guide to recover contacts from iPhone with a few clicks. Read more >>
- How to Restore Deleted Notes on iPhone – This guide will show you how to restore deleted notes on iPhone without any backup. Read more >>
- How to Recover Deleted Videos from iPhone – Read on this guide to recover deleted videos on iPhone in minutes. Read more >>
- How to Retrieve Call History on iPhone – A detailed guide to help you recover call history on iPhone. Read more >>
- How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to iPhone – Want a way to transfer from the old iPhone contacts to the new? Check this guide to learn more. Read More >>
- How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to Mac – Learn how to offload your Camera Roll photos from iPhone to your Mac in few clicks. Read More >>
- What Is the Best iPhone File Transfer – Need an all-in-one iPhone File Transfer software to keep everything organized? Here is the answer. Read More >>